February Conditions

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!

Well it is still snowing!, Has built up to almost a foot in town so I can only imagine how nice it is going to look up top! Looks like it is going to be pretty nice this weekend !!!!

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just talked to Hotrod, he drove out to Lucille parking lot to see if it needed to be to be cleaned and guess what he found people......ONLY about 14" of new snow covering the parking lot. AND still snowing!! You know what that means for up top!! Higgins.

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so here's the plan... nobody go up to mcbride until friday... that way it wont get tracked out before i get there... sound like a plan? lol.... good to hear we finally are getting some fresh stuff.

romar

Reaction score
i sure hope it keeps snowing, finishing off 3 weeks in Puerto Rico:beer::beer::beer: on the 28th and am looking forward to the snow & mountains(as weird as that sounds). Cant do a trip right away but going to go Mar.12 weekend. anybody wanna throw the sled in the trailer have roome for 2 more right now. if not its goin in the back of the truck and i'll see some of you out there.
gotta go another rum is calling

romar

Reaction score
oh ya Glen of Spindrift the new weights woke that sled up thanks.
anyone need some work done don't hesitate to drop it off to glen @ Spindrift if you cant get it done soon enough at home and he'll have you rockin by mornin

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Guys that were up renshaw today said that there was 2ft of fresh up there. And still snowing now.

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry raustincat, my truck leaves Wednesday at 4:30pm. "But i promise we'll leave you a 1/4 acre or so of untouched"!LOL. Higgins.

Geez your not going to break anything or hurt yourself getting out of the truck again are you. I'll be there thursday night. New motor and all

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Feb 2209 246.jpg

Feb 2209 242.jpg

Feb 2209 248.jpg

Feb 2209 277.jpg

Feb 2209 274.jpg

Feb 2209 109.jpg

raustincat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anybody have anymore updats on snow conditions? stopped snowing? highway conditions? how much fresh at the tops of renshaw and lucile?

Oilboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya whats the conditions like, were leaving tonight and hoping for powder, i think we will be riding renshaw, if any one sees us come say hello, blacked out Xp 163 with a guy wearing a yamaha snow camo jacket ( i know im a crossdresser lol) blue viper, dragon 800.

matt

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lats i heard there was 2ft of fresh up renshaw and the snow has stopped and it is beautiful blue sunny skies today.. Abit chilly but not to bad, -10.. And supposed to warm up tomorrow..

Top Bottom