February 2011 Conditions

jlasher1

Reaction score
Headin to Mcbride now. Gonna ride renshaw tomorrow. Hit Allen creek on the way up was really good ride. Seen two sleds choppered out. Was a great day hope the next few are as good.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Hi All, just a note to let everyone know that it was beautiful sunshiny day today so I hope all who faired the ridiculous cold had a wonderful day! Tommorow looks to be sunny as well and a slight bit warmer, so here's hoping!
Renshaw is being groomed this evening for Saturday morning, lots of new snow up top so should prove to be a wonderful day!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi All, just a note to let everyone know that it was beautiful sunshiny day today so I hope all who faired the ridiculous cold had a wonderful day! Tommorow looks to be sunny as well and a slight bit warmer, so here's hoping!
Renshaw is being groomed this evening for Saturday morning, lots of new snow up top so should prove to be a wonderful day!

I'm hoping it warms up as we're bringing the kids along for a ride at Bell and Lucille. Don't want to freeze any fingers or noses.

Sled Den

Reaction score
What a BEAUTIFUL day in McBride!!!! It's a little chilly first thing, But what a blue bird day it's gonna be. Supposed to be a high of -9 today Everyone play safe and have fun!!!!!! Look at how much snow there has been up the renshaw. In the word of Ron, It's going to be an EPIC snow day.

Attachments

• IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 700
  • IMG_0073.jpg
    IMG_0073.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 704

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went up lucielle today for a rip and take in some of the family day festivities, and had an absolute blast was a blue bird day and nice temp on the hill. Was great to see so many families out for the festivities.

Flygirl21

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.mcbridebc.org
Lucille and Belle were groomed last night for Monday Morning, I hope all had a great family day weekend, Really enjoyed seeing so many family's come out and meeting lots of snow and mudders! Have a great week!

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had an excellent weekend, 3 days of clear blue skies and untracked snow. A little chilly on the ride in and out each day but excellent temps during the day. Seen a few avys that had come down naturally, and all were big slabs that went right to the ground. Be smart kids when playing on them there hills. A few pics and a link to some vids.

Attachments

• 100_2650.jpg
    100_2650.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 368
  • 100_2653.jpg
    100_2653.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 366
  • 100_2655.jpg
    100_2655.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 371
  • 100_2668.jpg
    100_2668.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 369
  • 100_2664.jpg
    100_2664.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 364

oly

Reaction score
Headin to Mcbride now. Gonna ride renshaw tomorrow. Hit Allen creek on the way up was really good ride. Seen two sleds choppered out. Was a great day hope the next few are as good.

Yup:( the white cat was mine:(. It ran great until I blew a bearing in the crank wich in turn blew the crank through the bottom of my motor and messed up the mag side jug pretty good! The motor is shot and I have to see what damage if any to the turbo:(. The other sled was a group of guys with an XP with blew the 2nd-ary off at 7000rpm and it pin balled up and down wrecking the primary and putting a hole throught the floor board! 2 other xp's were broking down back in there as well and probably had the same chopper ride in the morning. As well as to start the day my bud's 2010 xp blew up at km 5 at Allen and got Vinny to put in a rebuild by noon the next day:(. All in all I loved the part of the weekend I got to enjoy in the hills and sun and the other drinking my face of crying from the room and watching NASCAR:beer:

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a weekend to forget Oly.:eek::( Maybe they can drop in a 1200 and bolt the turbo onto that for ya.:d:d

oly

Reaction score
Sounds like a weekend to forget Oly.:eek::( Maybe they can drop in a 1200 and bolt the turbo onto that for ya.:d:d

Ya that would be nice! but honestly after what this can do at 290 HP I don't think I need more lol! This thing was insane and did what ever and where ever I wanted.. it was awesome! I was talking to Linderman and he figures as he's seen it before that the oil pump missed a squirt and that's why on his bi hp sleds he deletes the oil pump and runs 20:1 directly in the gas tank.. Makes sense as even my buds stock machine had the exact same thing happen to his M1000 a week before. The bearing basicly popped out and peices went bazurk in there! Crank went through the bottom of the engine and messed up mag side jug pretty good. NEW ENGINE FOR ME:(. I am happy that I know the turbo wasn't the problem wich is a refief for me:) Now i just have to see If the funds can get me back up there this season with that sled or have to ride the pi$$ outta my 2001 700 RMK 136" and break my back bending over:d I just might have to kick it old school:beer:

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had an excellent weekend, 3 days of clear blue skies and untracked snow. A little chilly on the ride in and out each day but excellent temps during the day. Seen a few avys that had come down naturally, and all were big slabs that went right to the ground. Be smart kids when playing on them there hills. A few pics and a link to some vids.

Where area were the avys at?

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Bluebird skies and about -10 right now. Woke up to -21 this morning but warmed up nicely once the sun came out. About 2" snow fell in town overnight Monday night, but no-one has reported how much accumulation was up top. Likely about 4-6 inches or so. Got some guests riding tomorrow so we should have a better report for you then. Comments from this past weekend say GREAT snow conditions everywhere. (I don't want to use the word EPIC)

Top Bottom