Extra spot on a Saskatoon to mountain trip?

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would love to get in on a sledding trip to the mountains. In Saskatoon, ideally could meet up with your group in Saskatoon or somewhere near here like Battleford or Kindersley. Have all the gear and mountain sled. Work owes me some time off so any dates can work.
PM me if you have a spot.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Season's end is on the horizon. Let's hit the mountains.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a big trip planned mar 8-16 sicamous, kamloops, Pemby, whistler and Squamish. Let me know if you want in. Temporary itinerary
Mar 9: sicamous
Mar 10: kamloops
Mar 11 & 12: Pemby
Mar 13 &14: whistler/Squamish
Mar 15: ?
Mar 16: maybe sicamous again or drive home

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got a big trip planned mar 8-16 sicamous, kamloops, Pemby, whistler and Squamish. Let me know if you want in. Temporary itinerary
Mar 9: sicamous
Mar 10: kamloops
Mar 11 & 12: Pemby
Mar 13 &14: whistler/Squamish
Mar 15: ?
Mar 16: maybe sicamous again or drive home

Holly hell.

Getting around I.c.

That is quite the list.

from my HTC

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That... is a little intense for me. I'm still amazed when we get through 3 days of sledding in the mtns without anyone disabling themselves or their machine. Some might even call that trip rowdy.

dlg27

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were heading to golden on the 21 and coming back the 25. Not sure how many of us are going but im sure there will be room somewhere

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
November 2013 bump. Thinking of the big hills.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have my AST1 now and time off between Christmas and New Years.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can get to Calgary I'm always looking for another guy to ride with. Lots of room in my truck usually. Have a friend coming in from NBattleford in a few. PM if interested.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a trip to Valemount from Saskatoon for Mar 15-19. Have a big truck, enclosed trailer, and hotel rooms with room for two more people. We are somewhat new mountain riders (10-20 days mountain riding each) ages 25-30, and I'd be willing to take anyone that has a bit of mountain experience and the gear. Can join the trip anywhere along the path, so Saskatoon, Battleford, Lloyd, etc. Contact me if interested.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I have a trip to Valemount from Saskatoon for Mar 15-19. Have a big truck, enclosed trailer, and hotel rooms with room for two more people. We are somewhat new mountain riders (10-20 days mountain riding each) ages 25-30, and I'd be willing to take anyone that has a bit of mountain experience and the gear. Can join the trip anywhere along the path, so Saskatoon, Battleford, Lloyd, etc. Contact me if interested.

It should be great weather for a drive! How would you like to doo a circuitous route and pick me up. I don't know a dam thing about Valemount, maybe not even how to spell it correctly, but it would be a fun trip. I have to admit, I am just a little off the beaten path.....:d

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heh you should put up a posse-wanted ad. I'm sure there are a bunch of guys on here that owe you a guided tour of an area, maybe even a haul.

Top Bottom