Hoping to Ride

Trail Rider

Reaction score
Well I am new to the forum but not to riding. I am not big on sleds but do like riding the trails and mountains when I get the chance. I have a 2020 General XP and am hoping to get it out for some rides this summer. Over the past many years I have ridden a fair bit but always with my brothers in laws. Unfortunately the economy being what it is their circumstances changed and they have had to move to new riding areas. This leaves me with experience, equipment and the interest but no one to ride with. Since I live near Sherwood Park, day rides to Redwater or Bruderhiem are possible but before the summer ends I would love to do a ride to Ruby Falls. Since I ride solo in the General I have an extra seat available so an extra body could come along.

Reactions: RXN

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I am new to the forum but not to riding. I am not big on sleds but do like riding the trails and mountains when I get the chance. I have a 2020 General XP and am hoping to get it out for some rides this summer. Over the past many years I have ridden a fair bit but always with my brothers in laws. Unfortunately the economy being what it is their circumstances changed and they have had to move to new riding areas. This leaves me with experience, equipment and the interest but no one to ride with. Since I live near Sherwood Park, day rides to Redwater or Bruderhiem are possible but before the summer ends I would love to do a ride to Ruby Falls. Since I ride solo in the General I have an extra seat available so an extra body could come along.

I’m in whitecourt, ride out around cadomin at least a few times every summer, have a 2018 general ride command

Trail Rider

Reaction score
I’m in whitecourt, ride out around cadomin at least a few times every summer, have a 2018 general ride command
I have a ride command as well. Whitecourt is a little far for a quick coffee but if you are going to do a ride this summer give me a heads up and we can meet there.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.
I enjoy Ruby falls area and am planning to spend my 40th Brithday out there this September. Will be tossing an open invite to others.

I'm local to the Gibbons / Redwater area. So could always join you for a day ride.

I've done Vega a bunch, Smith, and just started exploring chump lake area

I'll typically post before I do a ride to see of others wish to join.
Alberta we'll see ya on one of these trips

Trail Rider

Reaction score
Awesome, I will keep an eye open for the invites and will certainly try to make the Ruby Falls trip work. Thanks for the welcome.

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Planning to do a couple rides as well, went with RXN to ruby falls last year, he tough to keep up to but was a good time, also will post up an invite.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Planning to do a couple rides as well, went with RXN to ruby falls last year, he tough to keep up to but was a good time, also will post up an invite.
Had a maverick on my back bumper. Was just trying not to get run over. Lol.

🤣😂

All good.
Hoping to get out with you and your crew and Mitch
Always a good time

Trail Rider

Reaction score
Might be interesting to ride with you guys, my brother in law used to believe a straight line was the way to go so we spent a lot of time fixing machines. At least it sounds like you might get to your destination.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might be interesting to ride with you guys, my brother in law used to believe a straight line was the way to go so we spent a lot of time fixing machines. At least it sounds like you might get to your destination.
I always make my destination lol.

I just like throttle......
At times

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always make to where i am going but it always helps I usually don’t know where i am going.lol

Might have to try that Tyler

Top Bottom