Epic Snow Year?

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
With all this rain this summer,do you guys think it will carry over into winter?I'm hoping for snow at home and in the mountains before christmas this year.It would be nice to have snow at home so I can take the boy out to ministic before january.One can always dream.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope so, hopefully geta Good fast freeze on the lakes on swamps too.

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup,a real quick freeze in november and a good dump of snow in december and and the boy would be all set.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My thoughts are dry-cold winter, ****ty avi conditions...it’s rained all summer- the moisture will dry up at some point...( this specific weather prediction is only for Banff/golden/radium at the epicentre, may effect a bigger area outside that bubble.) check back at end of season to see results! Hopefully I’m wrong!!!!!

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats right if your gonna dream dream big,I'm with you.
I'll take 3-4' here and 30-40' in the mountains above 3,000'.
Just so the folks in town don't have to shovel much........well if you're gonna dream.

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They don't go hand in hand.
Last February in central northern Berta when it warmed up to minus 22 we rocked er good!hurt the lungs, stung the skin in every little crack in the helmet and filled the air boxes full of snow dust, but it was still better then sitting on the couch haha.Longest cold snap I can remember but couldn't waste what powder we got.

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Farmers Almanac says a parade of snow storms across Western Canada this winter! If so could be great! I think I probably guaranteed crazy deep snow by ordering a 165 Expert instead of another 175X...

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Farmers Almanac says a parade of snow storms across Western Canada this winter! If so could be great! I think I probably guaranteed crazy deep snow by ordering a 165 Expert instead of another 175X...
You’ll love the 165, I thought I would miss having a 174 last year but the 165 is a hoot.

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just close your eyes and pin'er.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well considering the tops of the mountains are already starting to get fresh snow and I’m building a new pow slayer this year. I predict Nov riding and a totally epic pow season

Quicksand

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm just hoping we don't get a week of 15* weather in the middle of it and melt whatever snow we do get. Seems to happen every year, just get enough to have some fun and it all melts away.

Top Bottom