Engine builders

darwood

Reaction score
Have 07 m1000 that the mice got into, need to find a good mechanic that can pull engine apart and clean it all up.probably needs liner and piston. Also want to put it back to stock from twin pipes. Any suggestions. I'm in peace river but will haul it wherever.

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brent linderman he's the best of the best when it comes to cat stuff! Look up arctic edge motorsports he's in crowsnest pass.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those mice can really make a mess in an engine. I have seen farm sleds with crankcases full of grain.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is SpitSecond in Valleyview. I dont know if hes a Cat guy or not but im sure it would be worth a call to find out. He has a pretty good name in the Doo world.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have 07 m1000 that the mice got into, need to find a good mechanic that can pull engine apart and clean it all up.probably needs liner and piston. Also want to put it back to stock from twin pipes. Any suggestions. I'm in peace river but will haul it wherever.
X3 on linderman but if u don't wanna go that far the mod shop in Gp does good work he's got a 1000 in there right now and I may have parts u need from my 09 that cooked a cylinder and has a bent bulkhead

darwood

Reaction score
Thnx guys, not much damage. Sleds been parked for a couple of seasons.when I pulled the head off some seed dropped in the crankcase. Only has 1500 km on it. Lil critters get everywhere

Top Bottom