Edmonton sled show

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If one was to be looking to grab some new gear, is it worth waiting for the sled show, any deals there?

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Usually are good deals on the Friday night especially.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you have to get there early...

usually what i have found is all the good stuff goes fast.

also sometimes people are willing to haggle a bit if you are buying multiple items.

tbh over the years i have noticed the amount of deals has dwindled down a bit, but hopefully this year they have lots of products for sale.

the edmonton snowboard show is the place to go for deals and i really hope the sled show turns out like that one day.

that is something to consider though, if you are looking for a new jacket or something try the snowboard show. its literally almost all merchandise that is reduced to 25-75% off.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you have to get there early...

usually what i have found is all the good stuff goes fast.

also sometimes people are willing to haggle a bit if you are buying multiple items.

tbh over the years i have noticed the amount of deals has dwindled down a bit, but hopefully this year they have lots of products for sale.

the edmonton snowboard show is the place to go for deals and i really hope the sled show turns out like that one day.

that is something to consider though, if you are looking for a new jacket or something try the snowboard show. its literally almost all merchandise that is reduced to 25-75% off.

Summed it up perfectly, multiple items for deals, the experience there is fun though worth a visit regardless, see new products in person, meet some pros, etc. WCHA booth will most likely giving S&M members a discount

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought I read last year people were complaining about items being slightly over priced from original store prices. Just go to the show educated on what you are looking for and local prices for back up when haggling over prices if deals are to be had.

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally like to shop on Sundays...... nobody wants to take thier stuff home..... that's when you can really haggle on prices, especially with multiple pieces!
I had to make 4 trips on Sunday last year.
Most of the Sunday deals are last years stock and maybe some promo deals on Friday nite to start the chatter.
Overall I made a decent haul as I am not too worried whether I have last years or this years KLIM jacket. Got a wicked deal on the Motor Fist RedLine boots and I just love the true Adventure Gloves. Now I have a spare pair for the ride home at night.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I personally like to shop on Sundays...... nobody wants to take thier stuff home..... that's when you can really haggle on prices, especially with multiple pieces!
gotta agree with you there. best selection is friday but the smokin deals happen sunday lol

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had to make 4 trips on Sunday last year.
Most of the Sunday deals are last years stock and maybe some promo deals on Friday nite to start the chatter.
Overall I made a decent haul as I am not too worried whether I have last years or this years KLIM jacket. Got a wicked deal on the Motor Fist RedLine boots and I just love the true Adventure Gloves. Now I have a spare pair for the ride home at night.
Who was selling the gloves? I am looking for a pair.

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if mountain fit will have a booth there? Or someone who carries there products.

want to pickup a xm hood this year.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if mountain fit will have a booth there? Or someone who carries there products.

want to pickup a xm hood this year.
I think it was menz toys that had them in their booth last year. I'm sure they're going to be back.

Top Bottom