Edmonton sled show

wolfer

Reaction score
Had a great time at the show this year. A special thanks to Specialty sleds and the folks at the Summer Sucks Booth(the wife likes her mug)

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Had a great time at the show this year. A special thanks to Specialty sleds and the folks at the Summer Sucks Booth(the wife likes her mug)

What about us man..........we tried to treat you right LOL!
Didnt you get your free sticker!LOL!
catmando!

wolfer

Reaction score
I must say I was treated right, I got my shirts and the stickers. Did you guys get a chance to rest? Man you guys always looked so busy.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Busy...Busy...Busy...
It's more of a social event that includes T-Shirts and Hoodies.
The S&M Mod team worked long hard hours but it was a blast...and great to place a face on many of the site handles.
Thanks to EVERYONE for stopping by the booth
I must say I was treated right, I got my shirts and the stickers. Did you guys get a chance to rest? Man you guys always looked so busy.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We had a blast and as busy as it was, it definatly was not work.Like bunnyman said......It was a social event!
catmando!

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea I picked up a sled lift from Mountain magic. Sweet lift no more wrenching on the floor and much easier to adjust track and shocks now. The special was$500 including the doly. I think they sold alot caus eme and apex06 both picked on up.

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea I picked up a sled lift from Mountain magic. Sweet lift no more wrenching on the floor and much easier to adjust track and shocks now. The special was$500 including the doly. I think they sold alot caus eme and apex06 both picked on up.

Can you post a picture of that lift - went on Sunday and did not see any of those???

Top Bottom