30L ABS avalanche bag
Klim tekvest
Klim Radium GTX Boots
Klim Inferno Jacket
Klim Inferno Pants
Klim socks
Klim Balaclava
Klim gearbag

Wow Lococoin, your went all the way, You bought great products, you be buying new for years. I got a new klim jacket, some socks, balaclava's and an ABS 30L bag as well. You forgot a S&M touque.

Glad you enjoyed your first show, now wait to you get the Visa bill :eek:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Didn't need much except for s-chassis parts which there was none.....picked up a ski-doo jersey for........you guessed it $20 ;)

You paid how much!.....................LOL!
catmando!

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a great time and enjoyed meet many of the people off of here. I did a little shopping not much I was looking for coat but didn't find one that I like. Not sure if I can make it back today, if I can I will.

Guys had a great time last night it was so nice getting out and having fun. I needed that, thanks alot

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Going today. Is there anything left to buy? LOL Sounds like everyone bought lots of stuff..:specool:
Steve

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife was in the city yesterday, and as much as I tried to convince her to stop in and do some shopping for me, she just had too many other things to do (??). I hope that there will still be a few deals afterwards. Perhaps if I show my card...:rolleyes:

tekim:D

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW, I couldn't believe how many snow&mud memebers stopped by to introduce themsleves and say hi.
It was great to place faces to so many of you.

Thanks to everyone for making the Edmonton show such a success.

The more I read about everyone having such a good time at the show......the more I hate my job.:rant::D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The wife was in the city yesterday, and as much as I tried to convince her to stop in and do some shopping for me, she just had too many other things to do (??). I hope that there will still be a few deals afterwards. Perhaps if I show my card...:rolleyes:

tekim:D

HEY TEKIM: THE CARDS WORKED GREAT.... WE PUT THEM INSIDE OUR "VENDOR" CARD HOLDERS AROUND OUR NECKS...... STOPPED BY MANY A MEMBERS, JUST BECUASE THEY RECOGNIZED OUR "CARDS"(AVATARS)..... THANKS AGAIN TEKIM!!!!
-SUMMITRIC;)
PS: IT REALLY WAS A GOOD TIME(FRIDAY NITE AND MOST OF SATURDAY) AND MET LOTS OF GREAT PEOPLE & MEMBERS AND FINALLY MET ALBERTAGAL500. WAS A GOOD TIME AT DINNER WITH EVERYONE LAST NITE TOO. THANKS TO ALL............:p

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was a great weekend,met lots of very cool people like Fab 1 and The Krazy Canadian,Powderpuff and the list goes on.Hats off to Ron again,I still dont know how he keeps up the pace he does.Hangin out with all the members like Dragonlady her girls,Murminator,Summit,Summitric,sledbunny,sledderglen,mod900.tylerg,swamprat and of course our main southern dude,Getrdone along with his crew.Likely forgot a ton but the whole weekend turned out great.Have a great night sleep Ron!
catmando!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well we are all done. Ron is happy and pumped for more. Of all the shows this one was right up at the top. Got a chance to meet lots of fine folks and even get some new ones interested. Booth was great and it all worked out. THANKS

albertagal500

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want to say a special thanks to Albertagal for stopping by and helping out (without being asked) and coming back a second time....it says a lot about her...

Thanks

Hay anytime, I just can't not help when I know there is something I can do. I was just standing there watching the quading DVD anyhow. If you need help with anything just ask, right now my time is almost free.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Can I give you a real big hug????
(broken collar bone story)...lol of course.
Hay anytime, I just can't not help when I know there is something I can do. I was just standing there watching the quading DVD anyhow. If you need help with anything just ask, right now my time is almost free.

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
Took about an hour to clean up the booth. Talked to a couple of advertisers on the site and they have alot of great things to say about the site. Good job Moderators for keeping the site respectable.:ThumbsupMsn:
Steve

F

FAB1

Nice to meet all you S&M peeps....(nice booth and gear). Let me know what you decide to do about a SUMMER SUCKS JERSEY order soon...Have a FUN & SAFE season....:D

OVER!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It was nice meeting you FAB1
We will be in contact.

Cheerz.

Nice to meet all you S&M peeps....(nice booth and gear). Let me know what you decide to do about a SUMMER SUCKS JERSEY order soon...Have a FUN & SAFE season....:D

OVER!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8465_1111111.jpg
    IMG_8465_1111111.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 89

Cannonc

Reaction score
Great show firsttimer.Bought a FXr adreneline Jacket ,Belt for my xrs,numerous accesseries.All total about 800 bones.was tempted to get polairs primary and roller secondary but thought i should try Dynamo Joes Helix first.Just need some snow.
P.S The lemonade that was available in the basement was very good.

Dzl

Reaction score
Re: asa show this weekend

The HID Lighting @ the Specialty Sleds booth was very cool!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
On Sunday I went around with the camera and took some photo's and put together a slide show for all to see. There are some people that could not make it to this show too, so I figured they at least can view some photo's

To see the slide show click below

Top Bottom