Edmonton oilers suck.... A venting thread

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh but of course they will, Katz seems to have a hard on for the old boys club, any other team in the league would have run them out of town 2 years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
So, the leafs didn't finish quite as bad as the oil, and they fired their clash and most asst coaches and gm..... Wtf, and we're still stuck with Lowe and mactavish..... Katz needs to grow some balls and take care of this like any normal team would do. Who in the normal world would keep their job, after performing sub par?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, the leafs didn't finish quite as bad as the oil, and they fired their clash and most asst coaches and gm..... Wtf, and we're still stuck with Lowe and mactavish..... Katz needs to grow some balls and take care of this like any normal team would do. Who in the normal world would keep their job, after performing sub par?

Told us Lowe , Mac t and Katz are in the sheets together lol, get rid of Lowe, Mac t, and whoever is in charge of general scouting and find someone who can stop something smaller then a volleyball and the playoffs would be reachable for them, until that happens nothing will change . Oh and get that C off of Ferance , he couldn't lead a bunch of horny 16 year olds to a panty raid :)

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did MacT announce at his press conference today? That him, Lowe and Katz were all going to doo a big swan dive off the Henday bridge into 6" of water?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
What did MacT announce at his press conference today? That him, Lowe and Katz were all going to doo a big swan dive off the Henday bridge into 6" of water?

Pretty much....... He's optimistic for the future season...... Aaarrrrrgh!!!!!!!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He also saw lots of positives this season lol he doesn't pay for tickets obviously.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The whole organization needs an enema. Havent watched them in 2 years now. Cant stand yelling at my television anymore. Booooo

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MacT says you guys should be pretty happy they can complete 6 - 7 passes in a row.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They have a long range plan. By 2020 they plan to make the playoffs. The rebuild should be ready to start again by then

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wonder if Connor will pull a Lindros and refuse to come to Edmonton? Just heard Connor has retired from the NHL already.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gee, not if, but when the oilers come out of their bad slump, there will be a lot of road rash on people jumping back on the bandwagon....

Good for the oil. We will have to make a good trade for a decent d-man and move forward.

And if he pulls a lindros, Karma will catch up to him just like it did to Eric.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He already said he would be lucky to play in Edmonton. Obviously anyone is going to say that being the potential first overall pick but Edmonton is in a decent spot going into next season.

Top Bottom