Edmonton oilers suck.... A venting thread

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep "last" spot lol

Vancouver troll. What have they achieved again? Oh right they lost to Boston in 2011.

The Sedins will never win a cup in Vancouver. That's a waste of talent if I have ever seen one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I totally agree.

This was a dismal season, but with the patient(well not always) fans, some good players, and a new arena to elevate the future, I think Edmonton is gonna look ok next season. We need a-line defenseman for sure.

everyone says... " Poor kid" to Connor... just wait.

He already said he would be lucky to play in Edmonton. Obviously anyone is going to say that being the potential first overall pick but Edmonton is in a decent spot going into next season.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Vancouver troll. What have they achieved again? Oh right they lost to Boston in 2011.

The Sedins will never win a cup in Vancouver. That's a waste of talent if I have ever seen one.

Ouch !! That hurt lol

Last edited:

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429415506.741384.jpg

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At least Vancouver has passionate, mature and responsible fans! Without them where would Vancouver be?

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haters are gonna hate.lol don't worry your team will be rebuilt soon
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429487211.732218.jpg
Talk about a waste of talent :)

Last edited:

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What have the coilers accomplished with how many #1 overall picks? The sisters were #'s 2 & 3 overall, wishing you'd taken Seguin yet? How about the Yakupov pick, fairly high for a 30 point guy. I can't argue with Eberle tho, he's the best part of that team. Hey at least 1 western Canadian team will make the final 8. The other one gets McDuck and MacT & Lowe to ruin all chances of immediate success.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What have the coilers accomplished with how many #1 overall picks? The sisters were #'s 2 & 3 overall, wishing you'd taken Seguin yet? How about the Yakupov pick, fairly high for a 30 point guy. I can't argue with Eberle tho, he's the best part of that team. Hey at least 1 western Canadian team will make the final 8. The other one gets McDuck and MacT & Lowe to ruin all chances of immediate success.

Aww muffin are you already questioning your Canucks? I know I would be if I were you. You got the chirp card for one game so far. Let's hope your team can manage a few more.

I am glad you have pointed out the obvious though. I mean who ever says MacT and Lowe are amazing? Not an oiler fan.
And I have never liked Hall. I have said it before, many times over, would have rather taken Seguin but I am not a hockey GM am I. As good as RNH has become after a few seasons I said I would have taken Landeskog as well. Seguin and Landeskog on a line would destroy hall and RNH. But again I wasn't the guy making that choice.

It could be worse. Buffalo tanked the season to get first overall and that didn't even work for them.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haters are gonna hate.lol don't worry your team will be rebuilt soon
View attachment 186412
Talk about a waste of talent :)

Run any Olympic goaltenders out of town recently?

It wasn't Gillis's fault thought right? He got to blame it all on Nonis.

That Lack kid is great though. He will fit in great in Pittsburgh when they trade him.

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aww muffin are you already questioning your Canucks? I know I would be if I were you. You got the chirp card for one game so far. Let's hope your team can manage a few more.

I am glad you have pointed out the obvious though. I mean who ever says MacT and Lowe are amazing? Not an oiler fan.
And I have never liked Hall. I have said it before, many times over, would have rather taken Seguin but I am not a hockey GM am I. As good as RNH has become after a few seasons I said I would have taken Landeskog as well. Seguin and Landeskog on a line would destroy hall and RNH. But again I wasn't the guy making that choice.

It could be worse. Buffalo tanked the season to get first overall and that didn't even work for them.

I never hacked on RNH, weak draft year kind of reminds me of Turris who seems ok now. Seguin thing mainly because he's a center as opposed to hall who should play on the wall. I may be a 20 year season ticket buyer here, however I like the game more than any team or the current nhl leadership. I don't hate the game I really hate the count, Jacobs and Wirtz for all the crap they keep pulling. Glad McDavid will be in the west, get to watch him more. The biggest losers are in Arizona and Toronto, tanking and not getting Eichel or McDavid. Even better with the Jets 2.0 in the playoffs and Toronto costing the EI office a bunch! At least Buffalo gets Eichel. Nowhere ever did I say I liked any nux GM since Pat Quinn, just so you understand how that goes. I kind of like Benning though, but too small a sample size so far. Cheers to 2 hoser teams in the cup final, I could care which 2! Just hate Bettman. Ducks & Rangers need to lose now!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol this is fun. It doesn't matter how much you hate on the Canucks it's not going to make your team any better? I actually hope edmonton gets it turned around we need another Canadian team in the playoffs. I am just jerking your chain because you take the bait so easily.
Don't take it to heart !!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429490843.788520.jpg

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's not the Canucks I hate, it's their fans. All they do is chirp chirp chirp. Living in that city was horrible. They actually thought Cloutier was going to get them a cup! Bahahaha

At the end of the day Vancouver still and will continue to be a winning team who can't put a post season together well enough to earn a cup. Their future is very weak.

Edmonton has taken a few wrong turns but it looks better each day for them!

And I take nothing to heart big fella.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol that's funny you started the chirping over in the canuck thread trying to stir the pot lol
A FEW wrong turns ? There are people on this forum that weren't born yet the last time the oilers made a right turn.

Chirp chirp chirp

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha and I said I hope they beat Calgary. Man it's so easy to hurt he feelings of Canuck fans. Even when you say something positive they get butt hurt. Haha!

Almost as bad as leafs fans!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must be talking about another canuck fan ? Lol gotcha again haha
Guess what ? My team is playing in the Stanley cup playoffs. What's yours doing ? :) down 2-1 in the first intermission but..... They are playing. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429498832.990437.jpg

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am not sure what you feel you got me at? At replying on a forum? If people didn't reply on forums what would be the point? If creating dialog is "getting me" and that makes you feel like you achieved something then hats off to you. I am glad I can make you feel as though you achieve something. I am here to help. The first step is admitting you need help. Well done big fella.

Canucks fans really are a special breed. You represent them well.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You must be talking about another canuck fan ? Lol gotcha again haha
Guess what ? My team is playing in the Stanley cup playoffs. What's yours doing ? :) down 2-1 in the first intermission but..... They are playing. View attachment 186416

Wow, someone is misinformed.... Oilers were game 7 of Stanley cup final in 2006.... What's this 2001 about?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom