Easy riding in McBride, family trip.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, I'm thinking of taking the Wife back to McBride. She's ridden all three hills before on hero snow. How ever she only has maybe 200km's under her belt for being on a Snowmobile. So we won't be riding very hard. This is a great opportunity for beginners, Wives, and kids to tag along, and learn the area. I have 20 McBride trips under my belt, so fairly familiar with the area. My Wife rides my old 09 800 Crossfire, and I'm on an 09 1000 Crossfire. We haven't picked a spot to stay as of yet, but more then likely it'll be at the North Country, as I like that place. We are driving up Friday Jan 27th (late afternoon), and are planning on ridding, Sat, Sunday, (Both Belle and Renshaw, are the two hills we want to hit). If we feel up to it do a Monday ride and head home on Tuesday. if we don't feel up to it we'll be heading home on Monday.
If interested in riding up with us, we do have an inclosed 4spot, and a crew cab non-smoking truck. (That offer is pending on my parents who haven't got back to me yet). :beer:

So if anyone is interested, let me know.
Call or Text 780 - 993 - 3119
Call 780- 662 - 2957
E-mail 58rocket88@gmail.com
or Snow & Mud message me.

- Ryan Rexin.

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
first choice with the wife would be beaver creek cabins... then north country,, if you do your homework the local b&B s are nice... make sure u talk to peeps who stayed there before... imo.... im sure 99 percent of the b&b s are excellent... we were there at xmas after driving for 8 hrs a nicer place would have been a trip topper.... if your with the guys its diff..

i had a great time riding there 25 and 26 with the wife and daughter . the people of mc bride have always, been awesome we will be back for sure this yr...and eat at the giggling grizzly...get the wings... and prepare to eat like a king...

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, The group I go with over Family Day weekend stay at the Scare Crow, But I'm not a fan of B&B's. So I stay in town. But thanks for the Heads up. And thanks again for the really great deals and customer service on those two Crossfires I bought off T&T. Worth the drive. :cool::beer:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ha ha... ur welcome... and since i let the wife ride a new proclimb watch for a cherry m8 snopro 153 up for sale....very very very soon...:0 apparently shes trading up...im hoping she means the sled... so im getting one ready for her...lol

Reactions: RXN

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just bring it back to the front to see if anyone else is interested.
Two fellas are heading up Thursday night, and returning Sunday night. Myself and the wife are still heading up Friday night and returning Tuesday morning.

Great trip for beginners wanting to learn McBride, great trip to bring the wife or kids on. it's just going to be a great trip :cool:

Top Bottom