Eagle Valley / Sicamous Updates 2015/16

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again ! Really - is everyone just not knowing which way is down and eventually they realize the only way back up the way they came ! ??

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a place to ride is right. We got carried away and not knowing the area too well led us down there. Started picking our way back up heading in the direction of skinny ridge. We had some great help today and saying I'm grateful is an understatement. Two guys doubled us back to the truck form the cabin and one guy gave me his throttle safety switch right off his sled mine broke and is why we had to walk out. I hit the switch on a branch and damaged it.
We are hopping we could get a ride back up to Owls from someone tomorrow. Will to pay cash to for you trouble. If think you could help us out my number is 587 777 four six seven seven.
This could of been allot worse and a lesson well learned. Stay safe guys.

Hope you get them out that was me doubling out Stacy.

CatMan16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks again Jason.
We have a plan for tomorrow.

Let me know how it works out. Would have liked to stay today and ride but we needed to be back in Sylvan for a hockey game today. Not much traffic between Sicamous and Golden when you leave at 4:30am by the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BillyYork

Reaction score
Got Rene to take us in and show us the way out. Big thanks goes out to him. He made it easy. Got a good ride in the rest of the day. Snow is really good right now at owls.

Thanks again to all who helped Stacy and I.

Top Bottom