Eagle Valley (Sicamous) Updates 2014/15

aocbiz

Reaction score
It's discouraging though Billdozer......
We've been in Hawaii since Feb. 1 and knowing that when I get back the conditions have been rained out for most of the time we've been gone is a big bummer.
maybe a good idea to just stay here. Haha

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
After going up today, at least 6 feet less snow than last year, same day

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know.....but I've ridden coldish pow in april before.....hold on to hope.
Ya last year April 8 uploadfromtaptalk1424014168571.jpg

But if u can't get up to ride, cause of the lack of white gravy on trail

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Driving up the mountain to snow allready says it's going to be a early end of a year
We have been driving up to 7k and 9k by this time other years and still had gòod snow well past easter. Difference this year is has rained to the top.
Think positive And maybe snow will come.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Road blue lake today -- Went down to Blue lake - up to 200hp / past brown pants and 911 - snow pack changed dramatically today ! Yesterday was heavy wet snow - today was hard pack ! Temperature over night dropped has made a hard 3 inch layer !

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Road blue lake today -- Went down to Blue lake - up to 200hp / past brown pants and 911 - snow pack changed dramatically today ! Yesterday was heavy wet snow - today was hard pack ! Temperature over night dropped has made a hard 3 inch layer !
oh chit

MonasheeJay

Reaction score
How many times are we going to go through this exact same cycle this Winter. It's pissing me off!:realmad:

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah yesterday was a lot more fun with the soft wet snow. Today was ok even with the hard pack, managed to find a few little drops to keep the confidence in check. Snowing up top when we left today though. Fingers crossed

Top Bottom