Eagle Valley (Sicamous) Updates 2014/15

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And the forecast for the next 2 weeks is sunshine... Maybe it is over :(

It's over for me unless thing's DRASTICALLY change, like a major dump. Haven't been out for 3 weeks now, last weekend had plan too but with these condition's LOL

The good thing i will get more of my honeydoo list done and more time for fishing, even maybe an early start.

No DESPERADO riding for this guy....................5 cm hahaha.............watch out you might get stuck

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's over for me unless thing's DRASTICALLY change, like a major dump. Haven't been out for 3 weeks now, last weekend had plan too but with these condition's LOL

The good thing i will get more of my honeydoo list done and more time for fishing, even maybe an early start.

No DESPERADO riding for this guy....................5 cm hahaha.............watch out you might get stuck

You can always take the RZR out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, got my step daughter and her guy coming from Vancouver island. The plan was to rent a couple of sled's for them and ride Revy area for couple day's during the easter break, they've never really sledded. Well step daughter has a little, nothing to call experience. Anyhow plan is now fubar cause of this crap season, told them to bring the ATV's instead cause that's what we will be doing.
So yes the RZR will be coming out, so i hope the snow will be gone by then......hahaha sorry, them r fightin words these days lol

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just pray to the snow gods

Haven't heard of anyone going up, no moisture so in sure it's no different than sunday I was up

Sick and tired of scratchers down the hole day, too many days this year

getzcold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When you go threw more scratchers than belts in a year you know it was the ****s

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been up this week? Thinking about coming out on Friday.

Have not been out this week As it just doesnt seem worth it so been skiing instead. Sunny and dry. It is spring riding if you come. About what you might expect six weeks from now normally. Hard crust at elevations and running creeks down low. No snow forecasted.

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm heading up Owlhead tomorrow if anyone wants to join, pm or message me at 780-832-9416
conditions today were a pleasant surprise. staged at 2.5 km no issues driving up and the t3 made her up top with out overheating. Saw some new to me terrain and found a foot of fresh in some areas. There were some flurries and stretches of sunshine as well.

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
conditions today were a pleasant surprise. staged at 2.5 km no issues driving up and the t3 made her up top with out overheating. Saw some new to me terrain and found a foot of fresh in some areas. There were some flurries and stretches of sunshine as well.

Yeah, wasn't a bad day, I've had worse this year for sure.

Alpine_Bound

Reaction score
Had a decent day at Hunters today, sun was shining and there was about 4" of fresh to keep the sleds cool. Found a few spots that had drifted in about a foot and half deep. Still needs to warm up a bit before we get some good spring slush to ride on though, hopefully we see a good dump of fresh before then.

BillDozer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a decent day at Hunters today, sun was shining and there was about 4" of fresh to keep the sleds cool. Found a few spots that had drifted in about a foot and half deep. Still needs to warm up a bit before we get some good spring slush to ride on though, hopefully we see a good dump of fresh before then.
I like your optimism:cool:

rightsideup

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was up yesterday in hunters yesterday and Ran into Trent Backus. Great experience he led us around to areas that had about a foot of fresh. He also shared some riding techniques as well and did some refreshers on Alpine riding safety. I have been to a few Riding clinics and Trent's presentation demeanor and teaching skills are as good if not better than others I have experienced. Would totally recommend his services to others. He supports his local club and is a responsible young man.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went up owls today - trail in excellent shape ! To bad some of the riders cant follow instructions when they are told Not to drive past 2.5km with there vehicle and there are trucks parked farther up the trail to 7 K ! Like REALLY ! My beef for today ! Turned off at T went to Ecco found some fresh - well not sure it fresh but soft snow ! Went down and did a so called down and around through Ecco and out to meadows and came out at connector trail to blue23 k - went through meadows and back on trail marker 19 - was good ride but seems like late april conditions !

Top Bottom