Dynotech Test of 850

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_2016-04-04-13-01-46.jpg

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's funny how people with no knoledge of the industry, obviously no mechinical knoledge and don't even know how a dyno works and make up **** like sleds have different tunes when their sold just make up what ever they want so they can be brand loyal or what ever makes them feel good

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is world wide north American numbers are very close to this yamaha is a little higher

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canada and the states make up 110,000 sleds sales of a total of 160 00 world wide sales

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy WOWZER, this guy has his head so far up his colon, his stench is coming through my screen.
I guess as long as every sledder out there is a copy of them self, physical size, strength, endurance, athletic or non and riding ability etc, etc. then what your saying is very true, one sled fits all.
As far as i know, you could be a fat lardazz, or a string bean vegan. We are all different, thats the beauty and what works well for your handicap doesn't mean it work's for someone else.
As for the certain brand being top dog, well all i can say is with today's younger gen. that the hardess job they've ever really done is whack them selves, it doesn't surprise me they can't handle anything else. Try doing real labor, maybe throwing some hay bails or something. Then them other brands won't look so bad. But hey, it takes a man to know one, these day's that's hard to find.

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a fact for ya
50% of a sled capabilities is the rider, if your sled makes you look good.....face it, your plainly a bad rider. Good rider's can pretty much ride anything and in the long run the sled has little to do with it.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's funny how people with no knoledge of the industry, obviously no mechinical knoledge and don't even know how a dyno works and make up **** like sleds have different tunes when their sold just make up what ever they want so they can be brand loyal or what ever makes them feel good

This is awesome. Your going to fit in here just fine.

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is a fact for ya
50% of a sled capabilities is the rider, if your sled makes you look good.....face it, your plainly a bad rider. Good rider's can pretty much ride anything and in the long run the sled has little to do with it.
Yes any good rider can ride any sled I've rode all except yamaha. For the most part go the same places do the same things, raced MX for years and raced every brand what ever dealers would hook m up. I'm probably the least brand loyal person out their but your equipment does make a difference if you don't think so you just don't ride hard. If you spend your days in easy terrain or not pushing it then it's not that big a deal and go with what looks the best or your beer drinking buddies like. In the passed 3 years I've had a couple cats NA, turbo, super charged, a pro rmk, Axys and 2 XM's. In stock fourm the XM stands out for handing and throttle response and fit and finish we ride we a pretty capable group most of the time and I've let alot of people try the Axys and everyone seems to have the same opinion it's better then the pro but the XM just out handles it over and over.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Knowledge*** and mechanical***

no one is going to take you seriously here until you can spell correctly.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry my spelling isn't great and is worse with my phone sometimes need to re read **** more lol

ktmsx350f

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
70 hp behind what yamaha that doesn't even have a 2 stroke ? Until they do their stuck on the trail and can't go where the fun is

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope when American Snowmobiler dynoed the new Yammy they didn't use the same model of dyno that DynoTech used on the 2011 Rotax Etec 800? Could be some crow to be eaten on here? HaHa.:sadbanana:

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope when American Snowmobiler dynoed the new Yammy they didn't use the same model of dyno that DynoTech used on the 2011 Rotax Etec 800? Could be some crow to be eaten on here? HaHa.:sadbanana:

it will be turned down for production....once again....prototype

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

in all reality 1.5psi and 0.5 degrees of timing......boom 20hp

Lund

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it will be turned down for production....once again....prototype

Proto or not, its on the low side anyhow IMO at 204. Some will be making sure she put's out a solid 250.....so they can ride them old trails and not the fun stuff.

Reactions: LBZ
Top Bottom