Duckett Skidded...Hows the Cookie now??

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
i'm thinking we elect Bogger, he has a good platform and probably the best way to keep in power, keep the masses in beer. solve bigger problems with more beer, very few complaints, as we are all drunk and just make our own problems and could care less about provincial bs.
hell bogger for president.

friggin politicians

this is actually the least of our political problems.... 600K is a drop in the ducket...I mean bucket compared to other methods of waste... I don't know the whole story behind his "restructure" nor the power he was actually given, maybe just a puppet on a string.... He is educated in economics, farmilliar with health authorities and has spent his career working and teaching within health system economics...

He could have been more politically correct I suppose.... god knows all of us would have been...right????

Our whole political system is in shambles... of all the political "appointed" positions at least he had the background... why is our environment minister a lawyer, who used to be the minister of Industry...

"politician" should not be a career or a designation... anyone can be a politician... If I were King of the world my enviromental minister would be a biologist...my finance minister an economist... my agriculture minister a fuggin farmer...ect..ect..ect....

Azz backwrds system.... but it's easier to complain then to do anything about it....

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Duckett's gone which is great. The Expo 2017 is also gone which is great news also. Mandel's legacy project would have cost Edmonton, Alberta and Canadian tax payer billions of dollars. The stupid fawker. All we need now is a cookie for the stupid farmer Stelmach.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Duckett's gone which is great. The Expo 2017 is also gone which is great news also. Mandel's legacy project would have cost Edmonton, Alberta and Canadian tax payer billions of dollars. The stupid fawker. All we need now is a cookie for the stupid farmer Stelmach.

Got some in the oven now...gonna send them on monday!

Top Bottom