Dodge dealer in Edmonton area?

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
May be in the market for a new truck. Looking for a good deal and good service. Don't mind driving to be treated well. Any suggestions?

pipeliner72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give Don at crystal Chrysler in fort saskatchewan a call bought 2 vehicles off him and not 1 bad thing to say about the experience. Londonderry on the other hand will never sell me a vehicle again.

dragonweld28

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
A good friend of fine is the Manager at sherwood dodge.

I can send you his number, or i can get the pricing on the truck your looking for.

PM me if your interested!!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Give Don at crystal Chrysler in fort saskatchewan a call bought 2 vehicles off him and not 1 bad thing to say about the experience. Londonderry on the other hand will never sell me a vehicle again.

We purchased our truck and SUV from Crystal Chrysler and very pleased with experience.
I don't remember our sales person.

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I will check it out.

I am basically looking for this truck:

The only options it has I don't want are the 5th wheel prep (due to the lack of a hitch so far) the wheel to wheel running boards and the remote CD player. I also would have gone with the heavy duty snow plow prep to get the 220 amp alternator.

I am finding SRW Mega Cabs with the Aisin trans are not overly common.

steve250f

Reaction score
Talk to brad Mac Donald at Sherwood dodge just bought a truck very simler to what your looking at very happy with it so far best price I could find

-lenny-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just an update. I ended up going with Southtown Dodge in Edmonton. Very good people, easy going and actually listened to me. I dealt with Adam Sand, great guy. I would recommend going there if you are looking for a new Dodge.

700WFO

Reaction score
Have bought many from Great West Chrysler, have tried many other Dodge dealerships for service. Sherwood Park Dodge is the closest for me and I will never return there. Ripped off on a couple occasions, last time being a new rack & pinion on wife's '06 minivan at 5.5 years old and only 48k on it. Was out of town and they took full advantage of her! Great West Chrysler or Southtown on 66st are the only places I'd trust.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife bought from Red Water Dodge, as far as sales goes it was a pleasant experiance. Yet to try out the service.

Top Bottom