Diesel Fuel Prices, UFA Rip Off!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Went to UFA west end yesterDay , filled up, looked at the receipt, just a touch over 2,00 a litre. Everywhere else , 185 , .Was choked, !

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm, how does that work? Do they buy under contract and sell until a volume has been dispensed at a contract price?

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get use to it gents, there is a big diesel shortage in North America and prices will remain high well into 2023. In the USA they have approx. 24 days supply left in there reserves and three refineries are down. The people in the east will pay much higher than the us in the west.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yup , got a buddy who is going too get me one of his cards, dyed diesel I’m told is around 140 . Fingers crossed. Don’t they make diesel in Redwater at that plant?????

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one has said anything about not being able to get diesel out on the rigs.
There have been way worse shortages in the past, this one is made up by the media imo

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
UFA changes daily. I get their daily rates just because of that. Right now, diesel is more at UFA than filling it up at the regular pumps. Gas, is cheaper.
I couldn't believe how their prices change so drastically.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also do not get the fuel mileage using UFA diesel. Seems my truck regens more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also do not get the fuel mileage using UFA diesel. Seems my truck regens more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is that with both their brands of diesel. I see some fellas like that Dieselex as it seems to burn a lot cleaner some say. just curious.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Won't let me access dyed . Need to have John Deere status i guess ........
Yes has always been that way Ron. Need to prove you are a farmer to get access to the marked fuel pumps. I think commercial fishermen get the break as well.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that with both their brands of diesel. I see some fellas like that Dieselex as it seems to burn a lot cleaner some say. just curious.

I tried their premium once, it seemed similar as the major chains, but I got hosed on the price compared to the esso across the street in whitecourt. I have not bought fuel from UFA since.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom