Dec 2012 snow conditions

[Freerider]-

Reaction score
Weather network says you guys are getting a huge dump right now eh? Is this true or are they wrong again like always

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its been snowin steadily for the past few days. Hasnt amounted to huge amounts in town, but reports of AWESOME snow up renshaw.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Is that the same map as the new one in the cabin?
We have a new big map of the renshaw riding area at the shop that has the main spots named on it so people can kinda see some of the different area's of renshaw. Stop in and check it out.

Doof

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0772.jpg IMG_0773.jpg
My cousin sent me these pictures last night, this was from up in Renshaw yesterday afternoon. All he sent me were these pictures and a text saying, "find my sled haha!" Times look good in McBride, I'm hoping to get up there this weekend!

mphfreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 144012View attachment 144013
My cousin sent me these pictures last night, this was from up in Renshaw yesterday afternoon. All he sent me were these pictures and a text saying, "find my sled haha!" Times look good in McBride, I'm hoping to get up there this weekend!

OHHHH, I cant wait to try my new XM in all that wonderful fluffy stuff.....Looks awesome!!!!

M1K

Reaction score
Any pics of the cabin? Snow level even or higher than the deck?

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
View attachment 144012View attachment 144013

I was up renshaw yesterday and yah these pics kinda do the massive amount of pow up there some justice.. Crazy deep.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Higgins, you going to be out there over the holidays? A few of us going to be there from the 22nd - 1st. Maybe we can get a ride in without you hurting yourself this time......

Top Bottom