Dan Davidoff rest in peace

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rip brother u were one of my inspirations when I first started riding the backcountry THANK YOU DAN

XxBraaapxX

Reaction score
Such terrible news... never did I ever think this would happen to one of the greats. You will be terribly missed. I am forever humble.. may you and all around you find peace. Please rest well..

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Met and chatted with Dan a few times at the sled shows and like everyone has said he was an awsome character with energy to fill the room, so sad R.I.P. buddy and condolences to his wife and kid!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did not know Dan personally, however watched most, if not all of all of the videos.
He seemed that he would have been a great guy to have around a fire pit.
The stories would have been endless............
Condolences to his best, and all is friends and family.
It must be a great loss to you all.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very sad! Dan was one of the only pro riders that would want to talk to you at the sled shows. You would be looking at his video and he would talk and always make a deal! The other pros usually didn't want to say much other then hi. I always liked his old Yamaha 2 stroke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rip Dan, glad to have rode with you before you became the legend always made us laugh with your never give up attitude. You were and always will be an ambassador for our sport. Bright days and endless POW awaits you. Thank you for the memories.

Top Bottom