Crypto currencies 101.....for us neophytes.

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Depends on the time frame. If we look at this year its down, if we look at 10 years its up. If we look at today it is up 11% from yesterday....

What is your point?
My point is crypto is like Jesus or Santa or a Ponzi scheme, one EMP brings it all down or countries to start saying they will not recognize it and it crumbles.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My point is crypto is like Jesus or Santa or a Ponzi scheme, one EMP brings it all down or countries to start saying they will not recognize it and it crumbles.

Canada already doesnt recognize it. You cant pay your tax's with bitcoin.

Its out side of the governments system. That is part of the apeal to me.

What do you think the Canadian dollar is? They can just make more when ever they feel like it. They could also just say its worthless starting tomorrow and here is your new digital government currency.

But what ever, do you. Cadadian tire money was a great idea, but now its a card 😂

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

What do you think the Canadian dollar is? They can just make more when ever they feel like it. They could also just say its worthless starting tomorrow and here is your new digital government currency.

But what ever, do you. Cadadian tire money was a great idea, but now its a card 😂

Liquor store in west Edm used to take Canadian tire money, along with the Brewhouse on Canada day. I miss the 2000s

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont think an EMP will take out your banking?

My banks atms and bank cards go down from time to time. Visa went down recently.

Bitcoin was working though. It hasnt had a day where it hasn't worked yet and that is more than Visa can say...

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lots of truth to that, i just take solitude in the fact if the bank or government decides to pull some BS at least i can smash their windows out

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of truth to that, i just take solitude in the fact if the bank or government decides to pull some BS at least i can smash their windows out

Well when i go to the store. I use my bank card. Not bitcoin or a bar of gold.

I wouldnt tell anyone to go all in on bitcoin. But if you have some $$$ you can afford to gamble with, the time to buy is when it crash's, not after it sky rocket's....

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
So with the collapsing of some of the major banks in the US starting, where do crypto funds stand?
Who has the insight?
Are they going to go up or drop like a rock?
Asking for a friend....

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bitco
So with the collapsing of some of the major banks in the US starting, where do crypto funds stand?
Who has the insight?
Are they going to go up or drop like a rock?
Asking for a friend....
Bitcoin is up 15% today so far.....

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Canadiantires bank ..and their triangle card with paying the extra 99 dollars is doing great, little pissed i could not join ATB, BC residents are not allowed to do that. I do have a netcoin account and the only reason i have one was to pay for the truckers freedom convoy.. they needed your left nut for an account there. I am beginning to think the lions share of bitcoin use is in illegal activity. No shortage of that in our new world.

Top Bottom