Coming down to REVY

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well it is that time again when Scuba comes on down to visit the great sled town of revy, hope to see some of the talent at the peelers, we should be there on fri night i would think, or maybe tomorrow, we'll be riding frisby so see you all there..:beer::beer::beer:

I am PUMPED first ride of the season

Scuba OUT

milton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10-4 on that one, we are loaded and ready just have to finish up some work. We are trying to head out tomorrow night but it could be fri am, see yah there.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
10-4 on that one, we are loaded and ready just have to finish up some work. We are trying to head out tomorrow night but it could be fri am, see yah there.

FRIDAY?????????what is up with that, get there...some work to finish up, your the boss.....cut yourself loose and lets ride.

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i made it here and dobir and company don't want to go what a bunch of PIZZusssies..hopefully tomorrow.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well...back from Revy..snow was decent in revy but great at Blue lake...too good tro stop for photos..maybe scuba has some to post...2-3 feet of powder in blue lake yesterday and clear skies..perfect day

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well...back from Revy..snow was decent in revy but great at Blue lake...too good tro stop for photos..maybe scuba has some to post...2-3 feet of powder in blue lake yesterday and clear skies..perfect day

No photos from me as I forgot my camera at home, but had some great days to start the season out.

Top Bottom