Check out the bakery in Valemount

snowbaker

Reaction score
The Swiss Bakery next to Alpine rentals has new owners, awesome coffees, sweets, soups, breads, buns AND opens at 5.30am !! Come and check it out, warm up the engine before hitting the trails in paradise :)

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my wife and i always stop there in the summer, will check it out for sure, thanks!!!!

Overthetop

Reaction score
Welcome to the site...That will be a stop I will be sure on making when I come to town!

MrMorgan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you keep the old strudle recipe? I'll come buy for few goodies next time I'm in. I heard you were with another large chain for many years. What made you come to Vale? Do you sled?

snowbaker

Reaction score
Did you keep the old strudle recipe? I'll come buy for few goodies next time I'm in. I heard you were with another large chain for many years. What made you come to Vale? Do you sled?

destiny, we discovered the bakery last year, my husband being a professional baker forever, me the Swiss :) the baker here wanted to retire, and it is paradise. so here we are. Strudel recipe still alive :)) and maaaany more

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh great! All summer guys have been trying to drop weight on their sleds just so they can eat more Strudel and put it back somewhere else! :dWelcome:beer:

Top Bottom