Ceramic Coating Exhaust System

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anybody ever ceramic coated their exhaust system? A business in town does it but I am wondering if anybody else has had experience. Im thinking bout doing mine next winter as I think Im done with mods and add-ons for this year.

If your wondering what the purpose is it's to keep the heat in the exhaust pipe in order to help it flow better since hot air moves faster than cool air. This means giving the machine more power and better fuel economy (At least on semis and car or truck exhaust as far as the fuel economy, but I would think it would carry over to ATV's and Snowmobiles)

I have a buddy that does vintage snowmobile drags and he coated his exhaust and says it's gave him probably 2HP or a little more and as an added bonus he thinks the exhaust sounds more crisp!

I dont want to sound like the salesman here but a true story is before they started this business full time the father and son were trucking together hauling cattle out west. They pulled into a truckstop and took a temp reading of the manifolds, both ISX engines (the sons were coated the fathers were not) the son's truck had a temp reading of 300 degrees less meaning the heat wasnt getting out through the maifold it was going out the exhaust like it was designed to.

If you want to talk to them or read up on it here is their website.

Last edited:
Top Bottom