Canada: Our rights, under attack!

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this is only for Quebec.....no??

I know it says Canada but when has anything that happens in Quebec, good or bad, had anything to do with the rest of Canada??

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I take that website about as seriously as the PETA website. avaaz.org is Filled with "save this, stop that, blaah blaah liberal bullch!t blaah." Nowhere does it say the actual legal wording of the bill, all it says is their interpretation of the bill.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the quebec protests are not peaceful...

and i dont see a problem with giving the police 8 hours notice first, if your protest is legit why would this be a problem? the poilce are also there to protect your group from other groups that dont like your group...

they are just trying to prevent this flash mob ch!t that shuts down cities and economies... not like quebec has an economy outside brp

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this is only for Quebec.....no??

I know it says Canada but when has anything that happens in Quebec, good or bad, had anything to do with the rest of Canada??
Ever since Alberta started paying most of their bills, which also coincides well with them trying there best to shut down the most vital part of the CANADIAN economy: IE The Oilsands !!!!!!

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the quebec protests are not peaceful...

and i dont see a problem with giving the police 8 hours notice first, if your protest is legit why would this be a problem? the poilce are also there to protect your group from other groups that dont like your group...

they are just trying to prevent this flash mob ch!t that shuts down cities and economies... not like quebec has an economy outside brp

Damn rights Quebec has an economy and we pay for it. Quebecors can collect retirement pension at 58 years old. The rest of Canada has to wait until 67 now.

Top Bottom