Can they catch up ?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lenny your like a gay man trying to convince a bunch of hetrosexuals that being gay is FUN!!!

You didn't address your stupid comment about me on a Pro.

And I'd suggest you're like a dumb a$$ trying to convince a bunch of smarter people that being of lesser intelligence and slow witted is FUN.

And you're comment about the Pro guys you rode with, what a stupid statement, do you think no one else has ever compared the 2 sleds. they probably pretended to not keep up or whatever it took to be rid of you in the group. That would be more believable. Even the DooTards wouldn't expect anyone to eat that crap, well except Cuso, ........if someone read it to him.

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what part?? do tell so i can be enlightened

You, trying to convince anyone with a brain that the Pro riders were pissed at how pathetic their sleds were compared to your Doo. No brand bias there at all, eh ? The only thing pathetic is your post.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ski doo is the best

Who is brainwashing you??

See, Another assumption, you don't have the whack to hurt my feelings buttercup. And I'm giggling at you, not lashing out. Oh and LMAO. Keep beaking though, it's fun watching your little meltdown. LOL a lot.

Little girls giggle, buttercup? really? Do you have an urge to do a reach around too? I think we are all playing on your mind, because you will be quiet for about 2 weeks... because the prescription is only for 4

So you follow this up with "fixed it for you Lentard" Like I said Pot,Kettle,Black Lenny is not the only one on here that thinks your a total PUTZ

challenge (if you can back up your claim) is still open Trench MAN UP!!... Fine some posts that have been negative from me to other members (Except Leotard) and I will grant you that..
Putz... WOW Original/

You don't really think that Cuso will understand this do you, way not smart enough to get this.

Lenny, It's humour,,, Twench, take note. Geez, you both must be from britain with your humour capacity.

Last edited:

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You didn't address your stupid comment about me on a Pro.

And I'd suggest you're like a dumb a$$ trying to convince a bunch of smarter people that being of lesser intelligence and slow witted is FUN.

And you're comment about the Pro guys you rode with, what a stupid statement, do you think no one else has ever compared the 2 sleds. they probably pretended to not keep up or whatever it took to be rid of you in the group. That would be more believable. Even the DooTards wouldn't expect anyone to eat that crap, well except Cuso, ........if someone read it to him.

didn't know you don't ride a pro ..who cares.Who are the SMARTER people?those where real comments by people who actually get out and ride.I can tell you probably don't have any friends to ride with cause you seem like a real twit.I have a lot more talent on the snow than on a key board…so i will just stop hear.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One thing funny, and everyone should try this..

Read out Lenny's posts with an english accent... it is soo "splendidly charming".. LOL

(PS) I have some english friends that are actually cool. and they can take a joke...

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
HAHA I LIKE multi quote.. saves time.. LOL

Plus being semi illiterate , it probably is easier, even a moron can copy and paste. And you're not playing with anyone's mind cuso, but not having your own is probably quite frustrating for you. And I think Putz is a very apt description, most likely nicer than you're used to. LOL.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Copy and Paste

Attachments

• 1896817_10152648051182892_1368278915_n.jpg
    1896817_10152648051182892_1368278915_n.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 182

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Won't bother to waste my time on you Cuso, at least some of the Doolaide drinkers on here have a since of humour. Your stuff sucks

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Didn't have to copy and paste.. I am smart enough to figure out the easier way. APT Is that Limey??

Work on something more creative dude.... LAME>>>>>Lennyr<<<<<<<

Last edited:

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Won't bother to waste my time on you Cuso, at least some of the Doolaide drinkers on here have a since of humour. Your stuff sucks/QUOTE]

Whatever.. HOW do you like your crow... Barbecued?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
didn't know you don't ride a pro ..who cares.Who are the SMARTER people?those where real comments by people who actually get out and ride.I can tell you probably don't have any friends to ride with cause you seem like a real twit.I have a lot more talent on the snow than on a key board…so i will just stop hear.

So what else did you beak about that you didnt know ? Quite a bit ?
And You have no talent on a keyboard, so more on snow wouldn't take much.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ill answer for ya, theyre nice….first mtn doo ive actually considered. They can climb for days, back out of the throttle in the steep and get back on it….nooo problem. Whats more impressive is the front end, handles better than the 13-14 xm. It has a sea doo feeling cutting thru trenches and hard snow, effortless really

Thank you that's good feedback! I'm trying to figure out if this is the year to pull the trigger on a new one, I only have 900miles on my 13 but I'm looking for more out of my sled hp wise.
I've rode Xp's with 174 3" with a bb under the hood without the avid case and with, and wondered how the stock etec would work with it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gee I wonder WHO =started this...Hahah

Have fun and report back.. ENJOY mang!!

Wow. Look what I started. From sled slander to members slander. I'm off to revy for 2 weeks starting Tomorrow and If all goes well i will know how the t3 174 goes.

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
Just to set the record straight Cat will have a 3" powerclaw available by fall for ppl who want to swap 2.6 for 3. Will they release a factory 3" or something at hay days?! Time will tell... You can probly bet it will be a factory offered model for 2016 worst case scenario and that also means the 16 vipers will get it too. 174 will be coming as well then me thinks... - Cody

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to set the record straight Cat will have a 3" powerclaw available by fall for ppl who want to swap 2.6 for 3. Will they release a factory 3" or something at hay days?! Time will tell... You can probly bet it will be a factory offered model for 2016 worst case scenario and that also means the 16 vipers will get it too. 174 will be coming as well then me thinks... - Cody

Ya but who cares, cat should have done it first...

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Top Bottom