Can they catch up ?

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From all the info I've seen Polaris has been the best selling sled in the mountain market since 2011. Seems that this is the only Internet forum where the Doo is more popular, if you check out the Snowest sight the Polaris forum usually has twice the viewers of the other brands. Props to Doo for bringing out the 174"x3" as a factory option, would not be my choice but there should be a market for it. This might be the year Doo takes the lead in mountain sales as alot of the Polaris guys will be waiting for the new 800 to come out in the Axys chassis, then Doo will be catching up again. The snow check program from Polaris this year is something that all the brands will have to compete with in the future.Don't you guys on Doo and Cat wish you could option up your sled from the factory with your choice of colour, shocks, handle bars ect. At no extra charge? Seems to me we all benefit from the advances coming from all the brands we like.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok, everybody stop saying positive things about the 2015 sleds, because Lenny says they can't be positive unless you've rode one....whatta fawkin tool :Happy4:

LOL, you trying to steal away the rah rah Doo crown from the DooTards like maxwell and cuso, sucks being a wanna be eh teeroy, relax if you kiss up enough they'll like you. You'll still look foolish but you'll have company. It's starting to be a race to see if you can beat them and snopro to defend and rant about anything not Doo is best at everything.
I suppose if you're someone who doesn't sled, and believe all the crap you guys spew on here, and doesn't try them all, you guys probably do convince some of those non sledders and newbies that your one sided narrowminded bull**** opinion is valid, and that's a shame. Start sledding instead of typing teeroy, you'll see how ridiculous some of these comments are.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I welcome you to show it or shut it sir.

Can't be anything I say to Lenny though, because everyone hates him anyways.. LOL

Pot, kettle, black,!!

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again I say, Good for Doo, I like the 174, will probably do another one, but not 3 inch. And I give them full marks for making it an available option. Yay Doo, and the longer warranty, and the fuel mileage, the etec, the cushy trail ride, all good things plus more. And if I want one, I'll buy one.
My comments weren't about the new sled, they were about you goofs and your ridiculous silly ranting about something you've never ridden, me I'm looking forward to trying one and forming an opinion. If it works for me, perfect, if not there are other choices. Not for you DooTards tho, sticker blindness, it's a disease. LOL.
Got back last night, 2 ft ish of fresh new heavy snow, a dozen or so sleds, mixed brands, and they all did well, some better than others, poked at a few hills and had a few climbs to access playing areas, and they all got there, and everyone had fun. If you listen to some of the crap some of you Tards post, you'd have to imagine those poor fellas sitting on the trail wishing they could follow he Doo. What a crock, great choices available with different strong and weak points.
So no , I don't hate Doo, they do lots of things very well and I applaud their decision to try new things.

Its dumba$$'s who believe what they choose has to be best for everyone cause they chose it, Thats what i dont like, if that's you , so be it.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually a positive post would be someone who doesn't insult other members...It seems all you want to do is stir up chit..TROLL

You're kidding right, what a Putz.

You mean like that right ? Lol.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BLA BLA BLA You say the same thing over and over.

Again I say, Good for Doo, I like the 174, will probably do another one, but not 3 inch. And I give them full marks for making it an available option. Yay Doo, and the longer warranty, and the fuel mileage, the etec, the cushy trail ride, all good things plus more. And if I want one, I'll buy one.
My comments weren't about the new sled, they were about you goofs and your ridiculous silly ranting about something you've never ridden, me I'm looking forward to trying one and forming an opinion. If it works for me, perfect, if not there are other choices. Not for you DooTards tho, sticker blindness, it's a disease. LOL.
Got back last night, 2 ft ish of fresh new heavy snow, a dozen or so sleds, mixed brands, and they all did well, some better than others, poked at a few hills and had a few climbs to access playing areas, and they all got there, and everyone had fun. If you listen to some of the crap some of you Tards post, you'd have to imagine those poor fellas sitting on the trail wishing they could follow he Doo. What a crock, great choices available with different strong and weak points.
So no , I don't hate Doo, they do lots of things very well and I applaud their decision to try new things.

Its dumba$$'s who believe what they choose has to be best for everyone cause they chose it, if that's you , so be it.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I welcome you to show it or shut it sir.

Can't be anything I say to Lenny though, because everyone hates him anyways.. LOL

Whats funny is some people on an Internet forum hate me, especially if I don't agree with them, understandable and I'm ok with that , if they're thin skinned and can't hack the facts, tough.
You and a few others, They just think you're idiots, and that's gonna be tougher to change. LOL.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys but Lenny is right when it comes to the S&M doo group. lol
I ride Doo and a times it is a bit much. :confused: This 174 thing ,you would think it was out of this world. It is a nice add on for guys but not out of this world.
They all build great products for every rider and have strong points? Its not all in the Doo camp? Sorry

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, you trying to steal away the rah rah Doo crown from the DooTards like maxwell and cuso, sucks being a wanna be eh teeroy, relax if you kiss up enough they'll like you. You'll still look foolish but you'll have company. It's starting to be a race to see if you can beat them and snopro to defend and rant about anything not Doo is best at everything.
I suppose if you're someone who doesn't sled, and believe all the crap you guys spew on here, and doesn't try them all, you guys probably do convince some of those non sledders and newbies that your one sided narrowminded bull**** opinion is valid, and that's a shame. Start sledding instead of typing teeroy, you'll see how ridiculous some of these comments are.
you're such a clown Lenny, nowhere on this site have I ever said doo were the best sled as a fact. the only time I ever play this game is when you start in, I love to see you cry and whine and try to insult respected members of this site and the guys that have more seat time on doo's than many of the members combined, not to mention some pretty good inside info. it's a damn good thing they think the same about you, you're like a mosquito, annoying but something everyone just has to deal with.

your posts are all the same, hard for anyone on any brand to take anything you say seriously, especially when you talk out of your ass in 95% of your posts. you have some sort of creepy obsession, you should really seek help.

me and some of the fellas riding another 100 mile day yesterday. it sure sucks

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the DOO group is big on S@M but thats okay.Putting feelings aside and my own opinion i have road with guys on pros that where pissed about how pathetic there sled was compared to mine (in DEEP snow) I didn't think there sleds where that bad but i don't really pay attention cause i am content with what i ride and really the only improvements could be more HP and aftermarket suspension. Maybe Poo out sells skidoo but the fact is your more likely going to get a polaris guy to switch to a skidoo than the other way around.Lenny R if you where so content with your pro you would never even visit the SKIDOO S@M sight.But don't go away cause as ridicules as you are it is entertaining i suppose .

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fixed it for ya lentard..

Who are "they"??
You talk like you are representing a group of people... :confused:even though no one really likes you..

Do you pay for all the gas on your trips, just so people will go with you?

Just a reminder... Pharmacies are open sundays... you must be short on your meds again..LMAO!

Whats funny is MOST people on an Internet forum think I am an idiot, especially when I call them dootards, understandable and I'm off my meds for now, if they're thin skinned and can't hack the facts, tough.
You and a few others, They just know I'm an idiot, and that's gonna be tougher to change. LOL.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you're such a clown Lenny, nowhere on this site have I ever said doo were the best sled as a fact. the only time I ever play this game is when you start in, I love to see you cry and whine and try to insult respected members of this site and the guys that have more seat time on doo's than many of the members combined, not to mention some pretty good inside info. it's a damn good thing they think the same about you, you're like a mosquito, annoying but something everyone just has to deal with.

your posts are all the same, hard for anyone on any brand to take anything you say seriously, especially when you talk out of your ass in 95% of your posts. you have some sort of creepy obsession, you should really seek help.

me and some of the fellas riding another 100 mile day yesterday. it sure sucks

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa123/teeroyfte/2014-03-08_15-26-33_843Medium_zps7b1aae8a.jpg

And to me you're just another yappy know it all who constantly responds to any of my posts and whines about whatever my opinion is, speaking of obsessions. I realize I'm in your head teeroy, and looking around, man there is a lot of empty space. And if comparisons to insects floats your boat, I can't help thinking of the big flys around the outhouse each time you chime in.
You don't like my opinion , who gives a $hit, don't respond, that's up to you.
Respected members, LOL, that's funny, i don't give respect based on typing skills, or opinions obviously based on narrow minded , tunnel vision.
We also spent yesterday riding, in the mountains, 2 ft of fresh snow, lots of different brands, with a group of pretty experienced long timers, so spare me your famous guy crap, it ain't my first rodeo either. Picture looks good, pretty flat areas around there I guess.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And to me you're just another yappy know it all who constantly responds to any of my posts and whines about whatever my opinion is, speaking of obsessions. I realize I'm in your head teeroy, and looking around, man there is a lot of empty space. And if comparisons to insects floats your boat, I can't help thinking of the big flys around the outhouse each time you chime in.
You don't like my opinion , who gives a $hit, don't respond, that's up to you.
Respected members, LOL, that's funny, i don't give respect based on typing skills, or opinions obviously based on narrow minded , tunnel vision.
We also spent yesterday riding, in the mountains, 2 ft of fresh snow, lots of different brands, with a group of pretty experienced long timers, so spare me your famous guy crap, it ain't my first rodeo either. Picture looks good, pretty flat areas around there I guess.
lol...you quoted a response I made to you months ago almost word for word. who's in who's head??

yeah, I ride around home Lenny....not as many miles as in the mountains these days but if you only count experience as the amount of miles ridden in the mountains you are as big a fool as I always thought. we ran our newest approved trail yesterday, and ensured all flagging was still up so that the many other people that do enjoy riding locally will safely find their way and enjoy the trip without worry of taking a wrong turn. what do you do to contribute to the health of our sport? how many volunteer hours do you put in Lenny? do you do anything other than cry and complain?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol...you quoted a response I made to you months ago almost word for word. who's in who's head??

yeah, I ride around home Lenny....not as many miles as in the mountains these days but if you only count experience as the amount of miles ridden in the mountains you are as big a fool as I always thought. we ran our newest approved trail yesterday, and ensured all flagging was still up so that the many other people that do enjoy riding locally will safely find their way and enjoy the trip without worry of taking a wrong turn. what do you do to contribute to the health of our sport? how many volunteer hours do you put in Lenny? do you do anything other than cry and complain?

Actually you may be quite surprised and although you wouldnt know, thats my point. You make totally stupid comments based on your assumptions of what others do or dont contribute or accomplish with absolutley no knowledge. This is probably another subject where you're gonna come up way short. But good for you for contributing.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually you may be quite surprised and although you wouldnt know, thats my point. You make totally stupid comments based on your assumptions of what others do or dont contribute or accomplish with absolutley no knowledge. This is probably another subject where you're gonna come up way short. But good for you for contributing.
well then surprise me Lenny. show me how ignorant I am, here's your chance

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well then surprise me Lenny. show me how ignorant I am, here's your chance

Nah. I do what I do. No need to talk about it on here. And I don't need to show anything , you and a few others do a stellar job of showing that constantly

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
There's a lot more members than you think that back LennyRs posts but choose to avoid the Doo humpers drama! From the outside looking in, Doo makes a great product but the only place ive seen Doos stand out is on this site. Cuz out in the back country they seem to be all very equal.

Top Bottom