BRP Dealers in Edm Area

Dzl

Reaction score
Looks like I'm starting my new machine shopping this weekend. Any recommendations on dealers who are fair to deal with, people to talk to who are good sales guys etc??

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin Farm Euipment, Echo (Alberta Beach), and heard good things about Gibbons Motorsports. Riverside Ski-doo NOT A CHANCE:rant:

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought 3 new sleds, from Martin's i deal with Cody always takes good care of me. I seem too get a fair price.:d:d

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Looks like I'm starting my new machine shopping this weekend. Any recommendations on dealers who are fair to deal with, people to talk to who are good sales guys etc??

Bought our 2007 Summit Adrenaline 800 at Riverside. The sales people were good, but we later discovered their service was not great, and that is a VERY important consideration. The motor went and our warranty work went to the end of the waiting list which would have ruined sledding for the rest of the season.

We then went to Gibbons Motorsports and got AWESOME service. Tim, the owner is a great guy. They did our warranty (new motor) work in less than a week even though we did not purchase our machine from them. Since he happened to be here in McBride that weekend, he even picked up the sled from our house. His head service guy is a member here on Snow and Mud (sorry I can't remember his handle). Let them know you are a member. Tim is also a great supporter of the snowmobile clubs. I would not hesitate to recommend that you go see them first.

pilsener

Reaction score
Tim at Gibbons Motor Toys is awesome. Great prices, but, even better, great guy.

He gave me a great package with a trailer, totally helpful, no hidden costs and straight up.

I heard he might be away this weekend though....

Bounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought my XP from Trackside in OLDS; Marvin is great! I also bought my son's 600 at Martin, southside and they were good too. I dealt with Terry at Martin.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Through the club we deal with Martin quite a bit, their guys are pretty good people, can't comment on the service, but Martin is trying to pull more support for trails, and clubs. Without dealer support and push we could lose members to keep trails open and groomed. Everything on local trails is done by volunteers, there are numerous of those volunteers on this site who can tell you first hand of the work, the sweat the tears, and the fun had creating/maintaining trail systems. So as important as price, and service is, lets also try to keep in mind the club support end.
:twocents:

Support those who support your sport.

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gibbons is a good place close to Edmonton. He is a supporter of the ASA and helps with club stuff. Bought my quad from them and am taking my sled there for warranty work. Darrell with service is Xsyouride here on Snow and Mud. Give them a try say you heard it on Snow and Mud Thanks

Dzl

Reaction score
Plan on checking out Gibbona as my bro bought the sled I ride now from them. Anyone do any 09 Renegade shopping yet? Prices??

Hillbilly64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Martin Farm Euipment, Echo (Alberta Beach), and heard good things about Gibbons Motorsports. Riverside Ski-doo NOT A CHANCE:rant:

Bought my 07 Renegade at Riverside. When I bought it the sales guy was pretty good.
When I came back, he wouldn't even say hello. I guess I pi$$ed him off by buying there..lol.

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wetaskiwin Motorsports has given me nothing but Cadillac service. Bought my XP from them last year.

fastford

Reaction score
St. Paul Power Merchants. Family has been buying there for years. Best prices and they dont hide the BRP discounts. Took 3 months for the Edmonton dealers to come list units with prices with discounts BRP had the whole time. And when you ask about it they said they didn't exist. 2 times I had my DS450 in for service in Edmonton. Once at Martin west and once at River side and both times I got it back, they gave me a dead quad from someone leaving the key on. I know there is good and bad everywhere but they have been the best for me and my friends all along.

Ridin High

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to Martins on the west end, and talk to Courtney. He rides the renegades, and will look after you well. I beleive he has on of his own for sale aswell. Also the service and parts dept. on the West end is really good. Alot of these dealers around are pretty good.

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i found Martin in the west end good, they replaced my motor, but just phoned them for some info on my 07 rev 800r ... well they never got back to me, i talked to a phil he is a grumpy old fart ...

SnowBunny25

Reaction score
We have had no service with Martin on the west end. If you don't spend upwards of $50,000 a year there, they don't want to talk to you. Had a much better experience with Riverside in St. Albert.

Top Bottom