Boots?

Cuda

Reaction score
So I've ordered my 154" summit and now have been buying the gear and let me tell u this stuff is not cheap!
My question would be some boots, klim seams to be the most popular but is there anything else or is this my best option, I would like to know your opinions
i don't mind spending the money at this point
thanks

sylvanAssault

Reaction score
klim boots are very good i've been on the same pair for 3 years and no issues, feet don't sweat just stay at a consistant warm temp and light and durable.

jockdoc

Reaction score
Motorfist Stompers are solid as well. I've worn my MF's hunting, quadding, sledding, and just kicking around. Durable and well built, these boots are good all around, and I'd buy another pair. Also, MF are backed by great customer service and warranty. MFs have Event as their insulation, so they are warm too.
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Ape

Reaction score
I wear snowboard boots. Great support and comfort as well as water proof. No where near the price of Klim.

shaunster111

Reaction score
I ride with snowboarding boots work awesome and are warm. If you can find a pair of thirty two ultra lights there the lightest boot out there.

Trax 2 Treadz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
trax2treadz.com
I have always used Mark's work wearhouse Kamik's and really liked them. Having said that alot of people like their Klim's and Motofists. I tried on some HMK's at a sled show a few years back and they were pretty comfy too. Don't forget about decent socks. Recently I bought some socks with a merino wool blend in them and I absolutely love them. I wear them everyday and I can't wait to try them out sledding.

Jan

powderhoundbrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow a boot thread, there is a new concept. Rich guys buy the good stuff (Klim or Motorfist). Poor guys like me (read from BC) buy thrift store old snow board boots. The more money you spend the better sh!t you get.

Nuff said, please let there never be another boot thread again!

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aww come on!

There hasn't been a good boot thread for at least a couple a weeks...

Wow a boot thread, there is a new concept. Rich guys buy the good stuff (Klim or Motorfist). Poor guys like me (read from BC) buy thrift store old snow board boots. The more money you spend the better sh!t you get.

Nuff said, please let there never be another boot thread again!

Cuda

Reaction score
Bought the Motorfists, good boot but won't know till I have my sled!
hey buddy if u don't want another boot thread don't even look then, thought a sled forum was for these questions!

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought the Motorfists, good boot but won't know till I have my sled!
hey buddy if u don't want another boot thread don't even look then, thought a sled forum was for these questions!

Hi Cuda, welcome to the site. Glad you got a set of awesome boots. Remember to wear a wicking sock with your boots. Motorfist has the Motorfist Sock, and the Redline sock. It makes a huge difference for the performance of the boot. I tried Cotton socks one day just for poops and giggles. It isn't very comfortable at all. The boots are designed to breathe, to keep your feet warm so a wicking sock will ensure boot topia.

thanks for posting up your questions. Sorry if peeps get cranky.. not everyone has got out on the snow yet... *MEEEEEEEEEE)

have fun,

Trish

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well let me see if i have this right, if a boot is light and keeps your feet dry it would only be good if you spent big bucks on it. I finally have dry feet no frigin way i am going to buy another boot

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well let me see if i have this right, if a boot is light and keeps your feet dry it would only be good if you spent big bucks on it. I finally have dry feet no frigin way i am going to buy another boot

guy was asking for boot recommendations, if ya got a good inexpensive boot that works post it i'd be interested. ya don't have to spend big money to get quality sled wear. just klim and motofist gear works well.
i have the klim boots like them, and they work well, i still have my older REIMA TECH jacket and pants, still work well, i have been swimming in several creeks and can attest to the wicking and warmth properties, but they are starting to wear.

always looking for new ideas and opinions. keep em coming.

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I've ordered my 154" summit and now have been buying the gear and let me tell u this stuff is not cheap!
My question would be some boots, klim seams to be the most popular but is there anything else or is this my best option, I would like to know your opinions
i don't mind spending the money at this point
thanks

You know what....You seem like a sincere person just trying to get the right gear to match what you ride. Good stuff is expensive BUT there is a reason why. It works. The Stomper boot is the best boot in the industry and I want you to find out why :)

PM me on here and let's share some info and see what we can do for ya.

Here's a quick video on the boot from a just an average dude's opinion:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_xtQqLjxwA

Here is a video of the membrane that keeps you foot dry from the INSDIE and the outside. It allows sweet vapor to escape without letting it in. eVent fabric is used exclusively in our gear. And we are the only ones licensed to used it for sledding.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRTCX5jc1H8

And yet another one. Except this guy as an accent and makes him sound smarter :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73GLm60PMKM

Last edited:

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
buy the socks too!! I rode two days the first with klim wicking socks in my motorfist stompers and the second with fox motocross socks, the first day was -28 and I was good all day the second was -20 and i was good until the end of the day they got chilly, I had the exact same result with my old klim boots too, these products are made to work with all the fabrics working together if you mix them with cottons etc you will get cold if not you will be dry and happy all the time

Top Bottom