Body Armour

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I am looking for new armour, my last one from Polysport got cut apart and they don't make them anymore. So suggestions to ones that are comfortable. I definitely need one to cover my arms and shoulders as well as torso and back. One thing to look at pics but another to hear first hand experience. And just for the record, if you drive like me, you really, really need to think about this stuff cause it works! Oh and it needs to fit a short little fat gnome! :chicken:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the fox full mesh it fits tight. Chicks dig it, buy xl if you take large , full upper body protection. I like it and would buy it again

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sixonesix pressure suit, shoulder, fore arm, elbow, chest and spine protection and fits under my jacket and moves well. Wear it year round sleeding or quadding.

Rusty99

Reaction score
I just bought one from Fox and for the price was the best fit and comfort. I looked and tried on Six Six One, Alpine Stars and Thor. For me fox seemed to feel the most comfortable. I'm a skinny 6ft tall guy and the large was too tight so I got an XL. If your big around the chest and waist you'll need to try to get a XXL or something. I know they should fit reasonable tight but I was surprised that I bought an XL.

cokecrazed007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought an EVS the fit is great and with EVS safety protection is all they do. Go out and try some on, buy what fits you.

Sent from my LG-E973 using Tapatalk 2

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kelly, these guys are talking under the jersey.. they are full upper body suits and I think Fox makes the best one... I have compared them all and really looked at them and what you get for your dollar.. I had 6 months to do it! lol but here is the thing.. these body suits, no matter how much open hole material they have, they are still very warm but work great.... then you have the chest protectors, that fit over the jersey and all of them are not as protective then a upper body suit.. you seen that I wear a chest protector and I like the troy lee one.. they are pricey but are probably the best.. I do have a neck brace too and that fits nicely into the upper parts of the chest protector in the front and back..... going back to the under jersey protector, I like the TLD (troy lee design ) with short sleeves and fits tight against the body.. its the least bulkiest on the market and when you throw a jersey over it you could, if you wanted still wear a chest protector on the outside without looking like the Michlean Man, lmao or feeling super bulky... cause of this you can either wear both, or one or the other... if you only want to wear a under the jersey, I would go the Fox one.. but then a chest protector on top of that one is way to bulky, if you wanted the extra protection...which one is better? under or over? well lots is opinion..

Last edited:

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kelly, go to ebay.. mx chest protectors... go to some of there stores.. they will have every type there is available and you can click on there pics and it blows up.. good view of them all.. they will care everything.. you can also go to troy lee designs ( the will have those two, I just find there site a bit better for TLD ) and see whats there... I really like TLD.. they have the best inovoative protection gear and have patents on certain things too.... there under jersey body suits are thinner have all soft padding unstead of hard like the FOX one so its not so bulky, especially if you still want to double up and wear a over jersey protector... go have a look.. you have time to shop now and do your own homework on what your money buys you

Top Bottom