Blue River was Great with one problem

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As Marko says we had a bad experience there....LOL :Ccry:

still cant look a few people in the eye as i had to push my way to safety of the potty stall......
Not to mention tossing out a few articles of clothing.....
Sorry for the unscheduled :eek:paint job in the legion!!!:rolleyes:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
haha marko we got new cooks there, and new owners, lol so if you come back there ill make sure we treat you good, thats where i work

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
dont know if i can do free food, but if i eat with you guys it would be half price, (love employyes discount) i only get free meals when im working and thats only one !! haha

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
We can do " Anything "......LOL....

Let Us know ahead of Time and I will see what I can do....

How Many ??....Humm....
Humm.....

sorry.....there is NO WAY We can Start Delivering Food....sorry

Our Little Kitchen is for the " HOLY SMOKE INN " Guests Only.....sorry

When We Grow....Then maybe We can Deliver....Not for awhile....

GREAT IDEA though !....Shelley would Kill Me if I said Yes....LOL

porkhaaks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
O.K.------::: I started this POST !!!! I did not accuse anyone in _person_on this post. Anyways!! I would like to call a TRUCE on this POST. I am hoping we can all get along. Hope we can not bash each other (that means towns people & people going to BLUE RIVER to ride). I am saying sorry to all the people I offended. Hope we all can learn from this post and get along. Keep it safe, Have a HAPPY 2009 riding year.
ONCE more SORRY::::: porkhaaks:):):eek::p THANK YOU

BLUE JEWEL

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.holysmokeinn.ca
O.K.------::: I started this POST !!!! I did not accuse anyone in _person_on this post. Anyways!! I would like to call a TRUCE on this POST. I am hoping we can all get along. Hope we can not bash each other (that means towns people & people going to BLUE RIVER to ride). I am saying sorry to all the people I offended. Hope we all can learn from this post and get along. Keep it safe, Have a HAPPY 2009 riding year.
ONCE more SORRY::::: porkhaaks:):):eek::p THANK YOU
Hey porkhaaks.....AWESOME !!

You are the " MAN ".....

Thank You.....

I Feel the VERY SAME WAY....

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
All's i can say is that i've heard a tonne of great stuff about riding in BR and i have rode there once and had an absolute blast and it was in the spring not even in the good stuff.. hey PR if me and a couple buddies come down on a mon-wed one week you think you could show us some good places to go.. If need be we might even bring you a good sled to ride '09 M8..

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
haha sick days = weekend with out riding, haha if you came on a weekend id be all for it but what mom says goes, haha, i woulda brought you to the coulies, my favourtie place, and i know my way around there for the most part, we were up there 2 dyas in a row last week and it was unbelieveable snow, but the top where you goto drop down is pretty bad for rocks becuas of the wind we had so anyone would have to watch out up there, i was cresting a hill with a friends 08 dragon 800 and if i dint swerve i could of wrote of his sled !! but glen anytime you come up on a weekend, i would be glad to show you around

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah i hear you there.. Just that thge weekends are my crazy bus ytime where i need to be at thye shop.. I can suckj at times, but it`s all good cause next year once people are trained and more confident in what they are doing i`ll be able to do that just not this wintyer.. Holy crap is it ever dumpin down snow right now here... Hopefully have 4-6ft of snow to play in tomorrow in renshaw as i`m takin the M1000 out to stretch here legs..

Top Bottom