Blue river snow conditions 2009/2010!

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's been a couple of weeks since someone posted here so I thought I would show my support for brad....:d:beer:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It's been a couple of weeks since someone posted here so I thought I would show my support for brad....:d:beer:

well rob yester we went exploring for new areas but it was to socked in to go where we wanted to, but we found a little bit of apline but it wasnt where we wanted to see but it was epic powder but

snowed about 4 or so inches in town but its realy blowing out side so i think theres going to be some wind blown up top

Amped

Reaction score
well rob yester we went exploring for new areas but it was to socked in to go where we wanted to, but we found a little bit of apline but it wasnt where we wanted to see but it was epic powder but

snowed about 4 or so inches in town but its realy blowing out side so i think theres going to be some wind blown up top

Where abouts where u guys trying to find this new area at?

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
hey slut come here and see for your self, and if i had a camera id have pics lol, but parents dont let me use there cameras dont trust me lol

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bradley, its a good thing you are not a travel agent! :d Is this the still the "official" B rvr conditions thread? I only want the best :d:beer:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
you want the best rob? come ride blue ill show you the best

PS i met one of your buddys the other night

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont want to be fixin ur sled all day long or helpin you get unstuck thanks :d who was there recently? I don't have any buddies :beer:

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
merry christmas dooryder and to your family and have a happy new year

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Lex how was your guy's Christmas? Just wondering if you have any rooms left for this weekend The 31st,1 and 2nd. Heres hoping!!!
Talk to ya soon:beer::beer:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Lex how was your guy's Christmas? Just wondering if you have any rooms left for this weekend The 31st,1 and 2nd. Heres hoping!!!
Talk to ya soon:beer::beer:

Hi Ron.....Christmas was good.....Yep we have rooms available. I am working at 2 BC time...call me then......How was your guys christmas??

ronmexico

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got back from 3 days riding in Blue. We rode Groundhog on the 28th and it was awesome. Lots of fresh still left out there for sure. When you got off the sled the snow was up to the knee.

Rode White River yesterday the 29th and its pounded out bad!
The White River 'peel-off' trail is in DESPERATE need of a groom also.

Both days we rode there was an 'inversion' so it was sunny and warm up top. No pics unfortunately as the zipper got stuck on the polaris suitcase. So the camera got locked up in there.

:beer:

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is the weather like in blue, looks like you are getting some snow.
Coming for a ride on wen,thur,fri. hoping lots of fresh stuff.

storch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calling for snow until Monday and then sunny skies for tues, wed and thursday......Should be some great conditions for ya....

Sounds like it will be awsome weather. Need your triple room if you got, will
call to book mon.

karbz700

Reaction score
Rode Groundhog Saturday. Broke trail in again. Awesome snow but crappy visibility. Had a blast though.

Top Bottom