They're getting smarter these days :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 384

young-gun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
nice deer, wow was he spooked, I was out yesturday and one other time, and holly chit they are doing a buck 40 before I can even get a shot in. First yr I havent filled buck tag yet. I might have to find where I can hunt untill dec 30.

Sitting in ground blind, had him walk in (full frontal). Shot at 125 yds with my 300WSM. Was worried though! Shot and he turned into bush, and noticed fence in front of me was vibrating! hit were i was aiming and he went 30yds.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very nice trophies all! I haven't got a whitey in three seasons mostly due to obligations, but really not seeing the population or many quality bucks where I have permission. The supplemental antlerless tags I believe are to blame here in central Alberta. Please leave the does and small bucks alone friends! On the bear hunting note, cougars are another big reason for the decline in numbers. I am finding myself more inclined now to go predator hunting rather than elk or deer hunting. I plan to hunt my first bear in spring and have a neighbor who guides cat hunts and says he will take me! Blahblahblah I know lol

Top Bottom