Biggest Buck

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet sounds like a good place... i never baited bears before and had no idea they would be tougher to bait in the fall... shoot... baiting when i was in BC was just fire off a couple of rounds out of your riffle anywhere east Kootenays or Prince George and North and your sure to bring in a Griz or two... now those damb things are showing up in areas where they have never historically been... can't wait for people in the Cascade mountain range to start running into them out walking fee fee... maybe then we will be able to hunt them again... always thought you were a bc boy... if your ever up in my neck of the woods pm me and we'll grab a coffee

CamoYammy-123

Reaction score
Well I was born with camo in my blood and been with the gang bush pushing, skinning, picture taking, scoring and hunting since knee high!!! My nickname is camo and had a camo grad dress!! So here are some of my bad boyz
igh.jpg elk.jpg moose.jpg wt.jpg wt2.jpg

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_0478.jpg is the biggest I caught and was well worth the work I think. Nice pics keep them coming.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dang, guess I best be searchin for my pix, been a couple yrs since ive been out tho. VERY sad cuz im turnin soft :/

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a better pic of mine seen 2 bigger ones on my area since :(.scored him 165 7/8 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352854565.235739.jpg

Top Bottom