Biden or Trump—— Who wins tomorrow?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biden was winning before the mail in vote count started, Biden is still winning as they are being counted. I don't see the problem. Trump is deliberately trying to make a mockery of the US election system, must be nice, if he would have won he would have said democracy was served, now that he's lost he's calling it a sham with fraudulent votes.

I know I'm going to get hate mail for this but I don't care. This loss is solely on Trumps shoulders, if he would have learned to shut his big mouth once and a while he would have pissed a lot less people off, those people would have in turn voted for him this election. Trump poured gas on every fire he came across whether he needed to or not, sometimes you have to compromise with the other side in politics to win a few more votes, in this case the votes that would have kept him in as President. He had a good thing going, he knows how to run a business and was on track to get the American people back to work, to bring industry and manufacturing jobs back, and "Make America Great Again". Now Biden gets to undo everything Trump has done, I bet by this time next year it'll be like Trump was never even President.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well between the US election and Trudeau on office in Canada, by next year we are F**KED here in Alberta. Hope you have a government job...

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Biden was winning before the mail in vote count started, Biden is still winning as they are being counted. I don't see the problem. Trump is deliberately trying to make a mockery of the US election system, must be nice, if he would have won he would have said democracy was served, now that he's lost he's calling it a sham with fraudulent votes..

Stop watching CNN....

see graphs post 134 for reference

Whats the probability that 90%+ of the mail in votes are all democrat.

Trump was ahead at midnight eastern election night.

It’s a scam... he so hated that the left and the media have brain washed millions.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stop watching CNN....

It’s a scam... he so hated that the left and the media have brain washed millions.

I don't watch the news at all. My data was from online (mostly non-US news sites), including posts on this thread.

90% is an over-exaggeration, but there is data that shows mail in ballots were requested by Democrats over Republicans 2:1. It makes sense, Democrats are scared of Covid so they would rather vote from home.

Trump was never ahead the entire night from what I seen, granted I don't watch Fox news so maybe that's why.

I love that line, anytime Trump doesn't like something it's "a scam". Good thing he's here to point out all the scams in the world.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stop watching CNN....

FYI here's the real vote count from Michigan that you referenced in post 134. This one wasn't edited in MS paint like the first one probably was.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5d3426c1b13cdd41e1c38a434d99fe0b.jpg

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well between the US election and Trudeau on office in Canada, by next year we are F**KED here in Alberta. Hope you have a government job...

Lol, no I don't have a government job.

Maybe if everyone would get off their @sses and adapt to changes in the economy instead of whining like a bunch of millennials they'd be in a better spot. "Nothing's my fault, it's all the governments fault".

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't watch the news at all. My data was from online (mostly non-US news sites), including posts on this thread.

90% is an over-exaggeration, but there is data that shows mail in ballots were requested by Democrats over Republicans 2:1. It makes sense, Democrats are scared of Covid so they would rather vote from home.

Trump was never ahead the entire night from what I seen, granted I don't watch Fox news so maybe that's why.

I love that line, anytime Trump doesn't like something it's "a scam". Good thing he's here to point out all the scams in the world.

Regardless of your political affiliation, it’s obvious that there is huge problems with the electoral system in some states in the USA. What should be troubling to everyone is that major discrepancies exist in an event that decides the direction of the most powerful country in the world. Watching the goings on of the tabulation of the votes across the states, it’s fair to say that the municipalities/counties/states that are the most problematic and contested have two things in common: first, they have the largest numbers of unsolicited/absentee ballots issued, and second, they all have Democratic politicians in charge of the secretary’s of state and electoral officials. Coincidentally, the states that have the laxest voter identification laws are also the same ones that are in contention now and the ones being accused of the most fraud.
There are lots of states in the USA that are strongly democrat leaning, and in those states the electoral process went smoothly because the process was transparent and properly scrutinized by both political parties. Only in the states where the outcome was uncertain and the electoral apparatus is democrat controlled, is there serious problems. There are neighbouring counties in these states where one is republican controlled and the other democratic, and only in the democratic administered county is there allegations of fraud. Coincidence? Unlikely.
This mess is going to be litigated out the a$$, and already there are large numbers of ballots being questioned and likely to be re-scrutinized. The media is hammering trump for wanting to have these ballots and the process scrutinized. If the democrats are so sure of the validity and fairness of them, why would they not agree to this and prove their validity? What are they afraid of?

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol, no I don't have a government job.

Maybe if everyone would get off their @sses and adapt to changes in the economy instead of whining like a bunch of millennials they'd be in a better spot. "Nothing's my fault, it's all the governments fault".
Not whining. And sure as hell not a millennial, either. Left home with $50 in my pocket, worked hard the past 40 years to put bread on the table, never been on EI. I’m glad you’re in a “better” spot, I don’t wish misfortunes on anyone. Any suggestions?

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not whining. And sure as hell not a millennial, either. Left home with $50 in my pocket, worked hard the past 40 years to put bread on the table, never been on EI. I’m glad you’re in a “better” spot, I don’t wish misfortunes on anyone. Any suggestions?

My comment was a generalization and not directed at you.

I wouldn't say that I am in a better spot, but I know that I am where I am because of my decisions, good or bad. I work in the oil patch, my income is most closely related to oil prices, not the monkey in charge whether it be provincially or federally, my best years were when Notley was Premier, and Trudeau Prime minister, my worst Redford and Harper. Many other people would realize something similar if they could look beyond politics.

I wish I had some crystal ball to see the future, but I don't, but what I do see is the reduction in manpower needed within the oil and gas industry. Personally I'm evaluating my exit strategy, I'm nowhere near retirement, and I'm not confident that I can retire in the patch like I used to believe, I think Electrical is the next place to go, I believe both electricians and linesmen will be in high demand in the next 10 years.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Regardless of your political affiliation, it’s obvious that there is huge problems with the electoral system in some states in the USA. What should be troubling to everyone is that major discrepancies exist in an event that decides the direction of the most powerful country in the world. Watching the goings on of the tabulation of the votes across the states, it’s fair to say that the municipalities/counties/states that are the most problematic and contested have two things in common: first, they have the largest numbers of unsolicited/absentee ballots issued, and second, they all have Democratic politicians in charge of the secretary’s of state and electoral officials. Coincidentally, the states that have the laxest voter identification laws are also the same ones that are in contention now and the ones being accused of the most fraud.
There are lots of states in the USA that are strongly democrat leaning, and in those states the electoral process went smoothly because the process was transparent and properly scrutinized by both political parties. Only in the states where the outcome was uncertain and the electoral apparatus is democrat controlled, is there serious problems. There are neighbouring counties in these states where one is republican controlled and the other democratic, and only in the democratic administered county is there allegations of fraud. Coincidence? Unlikely.
This mess is going to be litigated out the a$$, and already there are large numbers of ballots being questioned and likely to be re-scrutinized. The media is hammering trump for wanting to have these ballots and the process scrutinized. If the democrats are so sure of the validity and fairness of them, why would they not agree to this and prove their validity? What are they afraid of?

I think we can go as far as there a major problems with the political system in the entire western world. It seems to be a fundamental truth that governments no longer work for the people, make promises they have no intents on keeping and then do the bidding of their political donors. The widening gap between left and right is a huge concern as well, bouncing back and forth between ideologies really doesn't work when a compromise between the 2 would likely work best for most people.

As for the alleged voting fraud, would the Republicans really point out discrepancies in regions where Republicans are in charge? Of course they won't challenge the Democrat states where counting went smooth, pretty hard to slip in another 4 million votes in California. I guess it's possible there is voter fraud, but surely someone would let it slip if it was on a scale large enough to really influence the election.

Honestly I really don't care who wins, when it comes to US politics I don't have a favorite side, both have their pros and cons, Trumps protectionist measures, and steel and aluminum tariffs hurt a lot of businesses here in the same way Biden's cancelling of Keystone XL will. I just always laugh at the "Dems supporters are brainwashed" comments, both parties are equally bad at telling half-truths, and both play their supporters like a fiddle, the best way to ensure support in a 2 party system is to get your supporters to hate the other side.

Last edited:

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Many people are saying there has to be voter fraud because Trump was ahead with the live ballots but when the mail in ballots started to be counted, the count is heavy in Biden's favour...even pushing him into the win column in a few states.

Is this a case of fraudulent activity???

Maybe...??

Or, here is a possibility to consider...

For weeks heading up to the election, didn't Trump campaign with telling people NOT to use the mail-in-ballots and to cast their vote in person at the polling stations on voting day?

So, if the majority of "Trump supporters" listened to Trump and did NOT use the mail in system, wouldn't the mail-in-ballot count naturally be heavy on the Biden side?

Last edited:

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She is Inline with the new world order... more like Venezuela 101 ATV rancher. And that idiot got a seat at the UN.

Last edited:

Catchme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some pretty big smiles on these so called reporters on CNN and MSNBC. Guess they just got job security for the next 4 years discussing what Harris is wearing for clothes everyday. Honestly going to miss Alec Baldwin on SNL doing his Trump skits

Top Bottom