Best Muff pot meal!!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the vid! Is cutting the pipe required? Are the meals used pre cooked and just heated in the cooker?

Cheers:beer::hungry:

I had mine just sitting on top of heat shields on the xp and a Rev chassis with no issues but the pot was a bit closer to the Y pipe....

all depends how quick ya want the food lol may take 2-3 hours of good riding to heat up my hot dogs to givve ya an idea

I would say you want pre cooked to be safe almost like re heating more then anything but that close to the pipe I am sure it gets pretty hot

yum yum I will have cooker this year again after not having 1 last season they are nice for sure!!! mine is on the can now and says it cooks fast we will see

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
side note make sure they are on tight. as the heat shields are kinda flimsy the rattle loose and will wreck the pot if its rubbing so check them often.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Rowdy, were do you buy the aluminum containers?

Thanks,

Britt

After checking a bajillion places I found them at Sobey's by the paper plates. I will post a picture of what they look like with the brand name. Makes it easier asking to ask for than the aluminum foil to go container thingys

Last edited:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's the container I found at Sobey's ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353108080.394355.jpg

gibsons

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jalapeno popers, garlic sausage and farmer sausage by drake meats which I buy at costco. probably my favorite.

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Best Muff pot meal???

Thats easy, one I don't have to make :)

Were going to try some Spring rolls this year. Gayoza, Samosa. Keep it easy with pre made stuff. I have a rule..... If it takes me longer to make it than to eat it, I wont make it :)

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
skidoo dealer has one of these (I can't remember which pot) for $47.95 plus tax.

I think I'll try and make one first ...

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
skidoo dealer has one of these (I can't remember which pot) for $47.95 plus tax.

I think I'll try and make one first ...

some things are worth the $50 lol

I have seen some guys weld up lil soup can holders that sit on the pipe on slightley older polaris rmk's that was kinda kool as well but I need more then soup haha

Actualy I think I have mine from the xp I should pass on to someone I will look for it just need a strap to mount it....

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
On a roll. Almost took off a finger but still cookin!
Apple crisp and shepards pie with garlic mashed potatoes so far. Ham and scalloped potatoes in the oven and I'm off to get supplies for jalapeño Mac n cheese!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353189645.623188.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353189657.035652.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353189668.688424.jpg

zigesmunt

Reaction score
im a new member and dont know anything about the group ride in mc bride. can you fill me in .besides i just learned that you can have more than smokies cookjed on the ride.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol well I don't have one. All this cookin is for my bf's muff pot. He might let you eat out of his. Lmao.

Ok back to cookin. Jalapeño Mac n cheese!

Top Bottom