Best LMM EFI live tune

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine has a GMC 2015 1 ton, and he's not happy with the current tune he's got. Feels the transmission isn't shifting at the right points. In your opinion who's got the best tune? Thanks guys

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Lots of guys go with Idaho rob, never heard a bad review. I think in this case, it's not who has the best tunes, but it's who has the best service. There's lots of guys who have good tunes, I'd tell him to go with someone he can communicate with. Someone willing to work with you if things aren't going the way they should.

If if your buddy is having problems with his shifting, can almost gaurantee it's the defueling.

i do my own tunes for my trucks. I'm definately not up there with the guys selling tunes, but that's my experiences with shifting troubles.

Dukhtr3

Reaction score
Can't go wrong with Idaho Rob or Cory Willis. I had
Rob's tunes in my lmm but now have korys tunes in my 16. Both great tuners

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rob or Kory are the two best to get tuning from.

Rob has been tuning his own lml for quite awhile and has been testing a pretty good package for those that want the power but need to keep the emissions stuff on the truck.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we run them all best by far is Coopers custom solutions and motorops. Done lots of there stuff and works really well clean smooth power just doing a 16 lml right now.

kovs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was a good read -the link to robs mods. Looks like a intake is in order in the future now lol then maybe a tune.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya a intake exhaust tune and the fass fuel system and you have a pretty awesome setup. Nice thing with Coopers is he is from Alberta and will work with to make sure the tuning is 100% what you want. Most tuning is honestly just stolen info from each other we just opened up a H&S tune file and a few of the other top tuners and it was honestly identical with a couple minor minor changes done to make them there own.

Irocaz

Reaction score
I had my tune done by Mitch Cooper and it has been 100% on my lmm. I can't believe it's the same truck! I pull heavy around 13-14,000 and still way more then enough power on my heavy tow tune. Haven't found many hills it can't hold 5th and keeping egts below 1300

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya a intake exhaust tune and the fass fuel system and you have a pretty awesome setup. Nice thing with Coopers is he is from Alberta and will work with to make sure the tuning is 100% what you want. Most tuning is honestly just stolen info from each other we just opened up a H&S tune file and a few of the other top tuners and it was honestly identical with a couple minor minor changes done to make them there own.
Yup Mitch is my buddy does awesome work

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Mitch is top notch after 3years he still upgrades systems and helps out.

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Mitch is top notch after 3years he still upgrades systems and helps out.

Contact info?

Do you know if he works with SCT Livewire? I'm interested in a custom tune for my ecoboost.
I'm new to the tuners, the live wire only has displays for things that I'm not interested in. What I would like are turbo psi and exhaust temperature. Are they able to program things like that?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom