BEST Head cam footy/vid

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great video, thanks for sharing. Would love to ride Whistler one of these years.

Geoff Kyle

Reaction score
Thanks guys, sled season is only days away.... can't wait to rip the pow!!!!!

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome. but what if that mound at the beggining was a rock haha

X2, I was wondering the EXACT same thing. Take some pretty good size marbles to just nail it with that kind of speed. But it is a sweet video by far

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

Geoff Kyle

Reaction score
Thanks again, I like puttin these together for all my clients. They really get a kick out of seeing them selves on the big screen and to some cool tunes...

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks again, I like puttin these together for all my clients. They really get a kick out of seeing them selves on the big screen and to some cool tunes...
Defo a great idea!!!! More vids would be sweet thx mang. I was also gunna comment on the good tunes. Some great vids can get trashed by ghey tunes lol

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are a lots big rocks in Elkford that are just fine to hit like that when the snow is write

How did you ever discover when the snow isn't right? Your balls bounce off the handle bars and you ate the face of a nice boulder? And I'm not talking about the boulders mounted on the front of a nice woman either!!

Sent while using Tapatalk 2

chrishew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sick Vid Geoff. Nice work on the steady head filming. I like the perspective of riding along side the face shot action rather then filming it from a distance.

That Drift Ghost is a wicked helmet cam. I'm using a Contour Roam 2 right now but wish I would of spent the few extra $$'s on the Drift. Remote mount on/off switch, play back screen, and a interchangeable lens if it gets scratched. Better snow colouration and sleeker fit then a GoPro too.... Haha... I sound like a salesman, but I think too many people go for the GoPro's because of there advertising and sponsorships, there are better action cameras for less.

Geoff Kyle

Reaction score
Defo a great idea!!!! More vids would be sweet thx mang. I was also gunna comment on the good tunes. Some great vids can get trashed by ghey tunes lol

Thanks guys!! Yeah thats BC.. I'll post another great vid tomorrow in a new thread called " Amazing Head cam vid " hopefully you'll like this one as much or more. It's with a couple of clients who were great riders on one of my Freeride Adventures... Keep ya posted.. Thanx again

krash

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nicely done Geoff! Bring some off that talent to eagles. I'll be down at Rene's place for a fwe days on the 6 of Dec. cheers :)!!

Top Bottom