beer Keg

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all , my wife today got me one of those fridge from costco that you can put a Keg :beer:in it , where in Edmonton can i get a Keg for my new toy. hmmm?:confused:

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But seriously my boss has one I think he gets his keg from royal Canadian liquor.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i brought back the KEG fridge to costco today and after i read some post on the almighty internet lol it would of been a nightmare with the co2 bottle to have them re-charge and all the cr*p so i will stick to the old beer bottle instead .

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i brought back the KEG fridge to costco today and after i read some post on the almighty internet lol it would of been a nightmare with the co2 bottle to have them re-charge and all the cr*p so i will stick to the old beer bottle instead .

I knew it wasn't true

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should of atleast thrown a keg party and invited everyone before you took it back!

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Any liquor depot around stocks them and if you call ahead they will bring in whatever beer you want. Go to Canadian tire and buy a large garbage can, drop the keg in, surround with ice, sawzall 3-4inches above keg to ensure melting ice doesn't run out and there's no interference with beer dispersing, nothing classy about it but it makes camping a lot of fun hahaha

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Once you "start" a keg....is there a certain time...shelf life...before it spoils?

I know in most cases its gone in a few hours...lol....just wondering. If its in a garage fridge like the one being talked about, as long as it is kept cool will it "keep"?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah have heard it will go flat after a period of time, have no idea though, kegs where i have been, don't last more than a day or so. { no i or anyone else that i know of, can drink that much beer in one day}.

Top Bottom