been here 5 years

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I can't thank/like/love/reccomend or reach around this post.... friggin racists...

thats right you bunch a douches, the holidays are no phuckin time for this horse chit, fighting and swearing......sweep the sand out of your vagina's and move on.......

or atleast i think thats what imdoo'n was getting at

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the problem as i see it is a comment was made off the cuff, ps started alot of cussing, and throwing around alot of homosexual comments, and wishing members ill will. not that i have ever posted dumb ch!t. if ps kept his composure i have no problem with posts. i'm thinking he was warned about his posts only didn't head the warning? i have no idea. i feel this behaviour doesn't belong here, that is my opinion. if i'm wrong say so. not everyone has the same opinion, or the same interests, but when ill will and the comments made just don't belong,

i'm not a racist i hate everyone equally.

i'm thinking this just got a little out of hand.

Merry Christmas and lets stop the foolishness.

I am also pretty sure you are corect and yes PS also tossed the homo coment so that aint kool either true................... just a bit too much fuel on the fire thats all....

update: both are gone for now and thats the fair thing,,,

merry ho ho ho,, most of us know its just the net..... can I go home now........

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
imdoon u've made many dumb comments ,,,think back when u accussed me of being a theif,lair ,parting out stolen sleds and many other things ,because i replyed to a post about a guy needing some parts for his zx,,,,,do u remember the comments u were throwing out,,,,dude i can dish it out right back and i'm not the one who was whining then or now....i'd have to say u acted very polite in the last few days,,,,butt ur bud Tex has been pullin the same crap as u back then,,,
merry christmas to u butt not ur man....

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i hope i never post another stupid post? where is my bud joey. best to let this calm down a little.

Merry Christmas.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
imdoon u've made many dumb comments ,,,think back when u accussed me of being a theif,lair ,parting out stolen sleds and many other things ,because i replyed to a post about a guy needing some parts for his zx,,,,,do u remember the comments u were throwing out,,,,dude i can dish it out right back and i'm not the one who was whining then or now....i'd have to say u acted very polite in the last few days,,,,butt ur bud Tex has been pullin the same crap as u back then,,,
merry christmas to u butt not ur man....

let it go ps i remmember the pms ya sent me and the comments you made, i'm thinking let it go, lets move on.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
still sitting on site myself....cant leave untill the welders do.......frigging welders wanting to work

haha ya they get paid per job hour so they keep going,,

we are bout to pour a bevy then lockdown bout 5ish if no one rolls in....

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats whats happening,,,the thread sits all night without a comment n ur man comes on there ch!t talkin again,,,,maybe he lost sleep over it,not sure,,,but either way if he or u or anyone wants to disrespect peeps for how they wanna have fun then i will always b there to give ya my 2 cents...

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
old news.....new topic at hand.....highmark girl

thats whats happening,,,the thread sits all night without a comment n ur man comes on there ch!t talkin again,,,,maybe he lost sleep over it,not sure,,,but either way if he or u or anyone wants to disrespect peeps for how they wanna have fun then i will always b there to give ya my 2 cents...

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man ps ya need to calm down take a break, give it up. i don't agree with tex, and you get out of control. have a couple beers and a laugh,

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im calm man,,,,it was over yesterday,,,did u c lhf post on how was looser tex or ok13?

man yer still going, man up let it go. you where wrong tex was wrong, shheeet i was probably wrong, best to let this calm down. just my opinion.

Top Bottom