been here 5 years

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
but I witnessed the sadest thing today.......

now everyone is happy and the thread has been hijacked by intmd8or posting lady pics

Last edited:

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is a legit thread with no ill words it would be sad if it got deleted

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
this is a legit thread with no ill words it would be sad if it got deleted
link a brother to the atrocities plz....responded to your and scrfce's threads only to have them deleted before i hit the button.....

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or how about u guys go a ski hill and ride where plankers are to be and have terrain set to ride in. . Leave the skidoo areas to skidoos.

Sent from my HTC- using Tapatalk

you have officialy made your dumbest post to date,,, like please read it again?? do you hate imigrants too? they should stay where their from....

its the mountains!!! best part is they are for everyone!!! but so many just cant handle what they harness (ie driving into tree's) lmao ya skiers fault

Yes they should

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

just a few short quotes I grab the link

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whent from ski hater to racist in 5 posts,, My wife is Japanese and my kid is a halfy thanks again Tex!!! thumbs up see ya on the trail if you need help let me know

oh yah and powderslut is banned for being pizzed

the good thread went pooff its gone

Last edited:

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whent from ski hater to racist in 5 posts,, My wife is Japanese and my kid is a halfy thanks again Tex!!! thumbs up see ya on the trail if you need help let me know

oh yah and powderslut is banned for being pizzed

that thread already went POOF

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jeebus christ....got thru page one and it's gone. who is the happy mod today that didn't get his christmas cake??

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jeebus christ....got thru page one and it's gone. who is the happy mod today that didn't get his christmas cake??

just seemed a little too aggressive after he stated he;s a redkneck and doesnt really care and doesnt live in the city and doesnt like immigrints,,, none of the mods minded but when powderslut was finally raged a bit by his comments he gets banned for hating the racist? and ya he was also a bit aggressive but really..

Hey I hate everyone equal dont get me wrong but it went too far and they banned the wrong guy

p.s. Im at work,, Im ready to go home but have 5 hours left,,, Im bored and confused

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just seemed a little too aggressive after he stated he;s a redkneck and doesnt really care and doesnt live in the city and doesnt like immigrints,,, none of the mods minded but when powderslut was finally raged a bit by his comments he gets banned for hating the racist?

Hey I hate everyone equal dont get me wrong but it went too far and they banned the wrong guy
I think Tex and i'mdooin have some sort of special relationship goin on with the mods/admin on the site.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think Tex and i'mdooin have some sort of special relationship goin on with the mods/admin on the site.

affirmitive

too funny I caught one of the mods hate n on skiers as well,, so maybe they do promote hate lol,,,,

or maybe this is just a snow and mud site but not for everyone?

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
affirmitive

too funny I caught one of the mods hate n on skiers as well,, so maybe they do promote hate lol,,,,

or maybe this is just a snow and mud site but not for everyone?

hating on skiers is one thing( i personally like to bash them when i can :D) but when it turns racial, then that's a problem

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hating on skiers is one thing( i personally like to bash them when i can :D) but when it turns racial, then that's a problem

of course it is lol,, we all love to rib on others in good fun but we know the line was well crossed

elephant rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i cant thank ,like ,recommend, or love anything because that would be faking someone elses feelings,,,,,,,hahahahahaahahahahahah

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
o im in this now fellas,,,,(PS)....was i the only that got banned for the day?
No answers as of yet. I got a pm sayin my thread was gonna be deleted and if i had any questions about what was happenin with ps and Tex that theyd be happy to explain it.... So i asked wtf's goin on? No answer as of yet........maybe all the zebras r in a huddle tryin to make the call

Top Bottom