BCA Link 2.0 issue

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought a BCA Link 2.0 radio 2 yrs ago and has been a great radio. Last trip after 2 hours from turning it on it starts beeping at me. Without taking the radio out of my bag I just shut it off at the mike figuring the battery had failed or maybe didn't charge fully the night before. When I got home I looked it over and still showed a full charge so I put it back on the charger and it fully charged in about 20 minutes. Left it on while I did some books and 2 hours in it starts beeping again. Showed full charge on the radio so I shut it off and turned it back on and was good again for another 2 hours or so and started beeping again? I shut it off and good again for 2 hours? I looked in online operator manual and tried finding if this was a settings deal or not but nothing. BCA says take it to a dealer and they can diagnose it and probably send the radio back to BCA to have looked at. Anyone else have any experience with this issue?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Bought a BCA Link 2.0 radio 2 yrs ago and has been a great radio. Last trip after 2 hours from turning it on it starts beeping at me. Without taking the radio out of my bag I just shut it off at the mike figuring the battery had failed or maybe didn't charge fully the night before. When I got home I looked it over and still showed a full charge so I put it back on the charger and it fully charged in about 20 minutes. Left it on while I did some books and 2 hours in it starts beeping again. Showed full charge on the radio so I shut it off and turned it back on and was good again for another 2 hours or so and started beeping again? I shut it off and good again for 2 hours? I looked in online operator manual and tried finding if this was a settings deal or not but nothing. BCA says take it to a dealer and they can diagnose it and probably send the radio back to BCA to have looked at. Anyone else have any experience with this issue?
I would contact the BCA rep in Winlaw. BC. I will continue to look for a contact Ken but take a look at this while I search.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not easy getting after sale service these days on anything lol

Top Bottom