anyone weigh a 2013 RMK pro yet?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know all the dry weights, but what about a 155 bone stock with no fuel?

Anyone have any numbers?? And don't tell me 417 LOL

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know all the dry weights, but what about a 155 bone stock with no fuel?

Anyone have any numbers?? And don't tell me 417 LOL

curious aswell. Someone can bring it over to my shop well throw it on the scale dry and wet and do an xm too.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780 using Tapatalk

polarisdragon800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
curious aswell. Someone can bring it over to my shop well throw it on the scale dry and wet and do an xm too.

Someone here threw a 2012 pro on a scale and it was within 3 pounds of what Polaris said it was. Not saying it'll be that close this year, just saying they weren't far off in previous years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found these numbers on Snowest, a guy from Calgary at longhorn racing. They weighed the sleds with all fluids but gas.

2013 Pro 155" 438 pds
2012 Pro 155" 454 pds
2012 M8 153" 496 pds
2012 Etec 800 154" 501 pds

Be interesting to see what you boys come up with.

jasonrev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has anyone read the new American snowmobiler rag, I don't have it on hand but I was really shocked of the wet weight of last years pro. I believe it was only within a pound of the new cat 800. I figured there would have been a 20-50 pound difference.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya Polaris has been known to cheat before in those magazine shootouts. They got caught in a weigh test with no antifrreze in the sled after blowing the engine on the way back to there trailer after the weigh in. They also ran a modded engine in a preseason demo tour as the crate sleds were down hp. I guess they feel there is lots at stake winning the mag shootouts.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya Polaris has been known to cheat before in those magazine shootouts. They got caught in a weigh test with no antifrreze in the sled after blowing the engine on the way back to there trailer after the weigh in. They also ran a modded engine in a preseason demo tour as the crate sleds were down hp. I guess they feel there is lots at stake winning the mag shootouts.
When did this happen? I'm curious of all the details.

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I found these numbers on Snowest, a guy from Calgary at longhorn racing. They weighed the sleds with all fluids but gas.

2013 Pro 155" 438 pds
2012 Pro 155" 454 pds
2012 M8 153" 496 pds
2012 Etec 800 154" 501 pds

Be interesting to see what you boys come up with.

So now its 60lbs lighter? LOL right

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The response from Snopro and Maxwell are pretty much what I figured they would be. I just posted info I found on another site, like I said it will be interesting to see what you boys come up with!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya forsure. Maybe that sled doesn't have the engine in it? Because that's about what a 2 stroke motor weighs!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When did this happen? I'm curious of all the details.

This happened in the mid to late nineties if I remember right Rhodesie. I remember that it was a big deal with the magazine at the time. I'll try and spend some time and see if I can find you some more information.

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Do you think your scale could handle a Nytro with a 174, I would love to know a actual ready to ride weight on mine

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The response from Snopro and Maxwell are pretty much what I figured they would be. I just posted info I found on another site, like I said it will be interesting to see what you boys come up with!

Just so you know I am not accusing Polaris of lying about there weights Trench. I will however be shocked if there is a 60 lb difference between the XM and the Pro. If they are well then kudo's to you guys.

CMB70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maxwell If I could load mine up in the back of my halfton I will bring it over tomorrow.(just sold my trailer and havent replaced it yet)

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just so you know I am not accusing Polaris of lying about there weights Trench. I will however be shocked if there is a 60 lb difference between the XM and the Pro. If they are well then kudo's to you guys.

If there is a 60 pound difference I'll be shocked if you guys post the numbers. Polaris is the only manufacturer to try to gain an advantage by cheating? Snow tech magazine seems to find pre-production sleds that perform better than consumer models on a regular basis. I really have no brand loyalty, Suzuki bike, Seadoo, Yamaha quad, Polaris and Arctic Cat sleds on our family.

Last edited:
Top Bottom