Anyone for bump?

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for some people to ride with. We all were going to buy new bikes this season and so far im the only one that did lol. If you wanna ride shoot me a pm or something. I know lots of places around town and i love to hit the track aswell too. Thinking about bump this weekend if its open so let me know! In Edmonton NE

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So with no luck find anyone really ill give it one more shout out for anyone that wants to ride this weekend. think ill be heading to bump regaurdless judging if the weather is a POS but if anyone wants to ride anywhere else ill go if you dont mind the company.

oh and sorry tko seen ya comment late, never been to devils lake track. should some time

atg_ftw

Reaction score
Looking for some people to ride with. We all were going to buy new bikes this season and so far im the only one that did lol. If you wanna ride shoot me a pm or something. I know lots of places around town and i love to hit the track aswell too. Thinking about bump this weekend if its open so let me know! In Edmonton NE

Im always down to ride i have a wife and a little one tho and dont have anyone to ride with or really know were to ride. So ill jump on an opportunity to ride. I live in fort sask. pm me when ever or email aarons_art@live.com

Top Bottom