Another killer budget from the ndp

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This government is beyond retarded. The question is....how long can we hold out?

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As much as this absolutely pains me.....I like seeing them keep pounding nails in their own coffin. Come on 2019!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
70,000,000,000.00 worth of debt by 2019 projected....how fast do we want that to come...?

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
70,000,000,000.00 worth of debt by 2019 projected....how fast do we want that to come...?

I hear ya. But are they going to be gone before then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Budget wouldn't look too bad if we didn't have to give 10 bill a year to Quebec, while our roads hospitals and schools fall apart.

Eagle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This just teaches our younger generation that " Hey debt is nothing it's just a number I guess" 71 Billion will turn into 100 Billion if oil keeps bouncing around. I feel sorry for my kids because they are F**ked if they ever want to live a comfortable life. They will all be living check to check. This is what happens when you get a bunch of over educated retards running our province and country. Trump don't look to bad now right! Just wait until 2018 when they introduce a PST because they will realize they f**cked up.

SamStorm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sad part is we are still only halfway through with these clowns. How much more damage can they do in two years? The thought is scary.
Between the Carbon tax, endless deficits, Bill 6, OHV bans, coal phase out, etc I'm hoping there will be something left to salvage by the time they are booted out. The Alberta advantage has left the province.
Just wait till their public sector union buddies get raises in their next contract negotiations.
As much as I hate to admit it, if I could, this sewer rat would probably get off this sinking ship as well. Unfortunately there is not really anywhere else to go that is any better.
All of Canada is pretty much hooped as long as the greenies and SJW's are taking over and PM Zoolander is in charge.

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't get it, federally they are borrowing billions, provincially they are borrowing billions and the average schmuck voter doesn't seem to care. Canada will be a very different place in 20yrs. Need to figure out how to GTFO and off this crazy train.

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Budget wouldn't look too bad if we didn't have to give 10 bill a year to Quebec, while our roads hospitals and schools fall apart.

Ive always been curious about this. If our provincial government had any brains or balls at all, can they just flat out say no to making transfer payments?

SamStorm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately I don't think its that easy. Equalization payments come from federal taxes and royalties on natural resources, etc. Basically everyone sends cash to Ottawa, and they use some formula which guarantees we get screwed and then give money back to the provinces in the form of equalization payments. Then again, i may be well out to lunch on the matter as well. At least i think thats how it works.
Alberta gets hosed because our natural resources are factored in. Quebec gets off becasue for some stupid french reason or just because they are Quebec, their Hydroelectric power which they robbed from Newfoundland doesn't count.
Runs on a 3 year rolling average as well I believe. So even though oil was in the tank and the economy in tatters provincially, we were still paying as though it was the high flying days before the crash.

09 arctic cat m8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They said on the news just the other day, that just the city of Edmonton would vote her in again and she would be in,goes to show you that's how many losers are outthere

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, Alberta will be rat free for years as they always get off a doomed ship before it sinks!

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know I would definitely consider going somewhere else....maybe Saskatchewan....

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Apparently they are saying on Inews 880 Jason Kenny is easily going to win the leadership for the PC party. Good news for Wildrose because he is running on the platform that he wants to dissolve the PC party and join with Wildrose.... bad news for NDP

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Top Bottom