Alberta's fight for first place in sled photo contest!

Reaction score
Fans of sledding, I need help! I have entered a sledding photo contest and 3 of my photo's were chosen for the top 20 for Alberta. With 20 pics from Sask. and 20 pics from Manitobia. The kicker is I need people to vote to be the Grand Prize Winner! Currently I am running in second place! A Sask. pic and I have been fightin it out from the start. It goes back and forth all the time!! I can't seem to catch up now! I need Alberta sledding fans to vote! It really is the nicer picture! LOL Check it out, it's really easy to do. It's not a scam or a joke, you don't enter your name. You just click on VOTE NOW button. Nothing else, unless you want to share it on FB and stuff. Please Help!
Go to www.slednsnap.com. Thank you!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Voted for ya.............................Good Luck...............Noticed some pics from one of our mods and I think I may even been in one but you asked and he is a way behind !
catmando!

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
NO WAY vote for my pic of MM2 in Mcbride BC. Way down at the bottom. Glen Gillis vote for my photos. 2 can play

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO WAY vote for my pic of MM2 in Mcbride BC. Way down at the bottom. Glen Gillis vote for my photos. 2 can play

and you can vote for more than one, and vote everyday!!!......... I voted for the mm2 and the albert ride pics as well, glen :)

Way to highjack a thread guys.......aren't you two moderators and watching for that kind of crap.......lol

I voted for both also

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Way to highjack a thread guys.......aren't you two moderators and watching for that kind of crap.......lol

I voted for both also

Highjacking????? Just sharing the LOVE from all the members. I`m not in it to win just want to be voted for. How many members even knew of this contest. Thanks for putting this up here. I vote for them all

Top Bottom