Alberta's battle for first place in sled photo contest! Needs mass voting!

Reaction score
Hello out there in sleddin world! I need your help! I entered a sledding photo contest and 3 of my photos were chosen for the top 20 for AB. Running against 20 pics from Manitobia and 20 pics from Sask. My lead pic and one from Sask. has been running neck and neck for first place, from the start. He keeps pulling away! I need votes from Alberta sleddin fans to blow this guys doors off! The contest runs for 17 more days and people can vote everyday and share on FB. I live in a very small town and don't have a huge amout of friends on my facebook. So I'm hoping that this post will help. It is easy to vote! Go to www.slednsnap.com. Please and Thank you! RIDE FREE, RIDE FAR AND RIDE SAFE!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cmon Snow And Mudders! Lets help a fellow member kick some azz. I just voted!:help::gossip::cell::typing::phone::phone:

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Sorry I had to vote for sledderglen AKA Glen Gilles and the pic of mountain mania 2 banquet in Mcbride down at the bottom of the page

Reaction score
Thanks man! He's never been this far ahead of me. I had been running in first place for most of the time. Just recently in the last few days he is pulling away.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'd be curious too know if the front runner is not an insider.... That trailer seems like one hell of a prize for a photo contest that asks nothing more from visitors than to vote.

I would suspect a contest like this would hardly generate site traffic or future revenues high enough to offset the cost of giving away a trailer like that

But who knows maybe I'm being too cynical...

Reaction score
Thanks for voting! The grand prize trailer is not given away it's use for a year. But the insider idea I agree in a way. Somethings up because I have twice the shares on FB than he does and I have fewer votes....Hugh! Everytime I get a vote or two he does. His votes won't move untill mine do. Weird, but I may be grasping at straws! LOL Wishful thinkin that he's cheatin! LOL Thanks again to all!

Top Bottom