A great big thank you

xp val

Reaction score
Dont know really what to say,speechless.

Thank you too the following;

Kathy and the revy snowmobile club (Could not have done it without you)

Mark Shaede (Donated his sleds and time for the event)

Search and Rescue (Cant thank you guy's enough)

Mike and Zalas (Supplied the food and cooked it all)

Brent and Chris Viedeman (donated they're time to take pic. and video)

Dusty Dancer ( Arranged and delivered fireworks)

Blair Howes and the guy's at sait ( Plaque on short notice)

Kim and Days Inn ( Got us the rooms on short notice, and put up with us)

Everybody who so willingly gave they're time to help out

Everybody who showed up for the ride

What a great turnout and ride,everything went well. Alana would of been proud and I know she was there with us. We had good weather for the most part the stars were shining brightly above us,like a guideing light. On the way up I rode in the middle of the pack and everywhere I looked I saw sled lights on the trail all following one another it was very touching and special to see that. We came to the cabin and it was all lit up, surrounded by fog and the lights of the groomer. We had some food, hot drinks, set off some fireworks and shared many stories of Alana. We all knew we had to get back down so when the lights went out and it was all dark we left the cabin and rode in single file back down and stopped in to see Alana and set of the rest off the fireworks and lit another candle, what a moment that was. This is a difficult time for all of us who knew Alana,your presence and stories helped to lighten the burden. I enjoyed meeting some of you and to hear the stories and memories you had of Alana.
On behalf of the family and myself I thank you so much for your support and everything you have done. She will be missed by many but never forgotten.
Val

Top Bottom