A couple of Rhino questions

tmurphy

Reaction score
I just bought a 2007 660 Rhino and I have a couple of simple questions:

- Where the hell do you check the oil??
- There is a hose of some sort located just inside the rear passeger side wheel about 2"-21/2" in diameter. Its just an open hose. Can you tell what this is??

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

- There is a hose of some sort located just inside the rear passeger side wheel about 2"-21/2" in diameter. Its just an open hose. Can you tell what this is??

no problem....
remove both seats,
remove rubber from around e brake,- hang it on the pull choke so it doesnt get lost,
lift off center engine cover,
standing on the passenger side by the seat belt,,look down there is a grey dip stik near the bottom thats your oil check. location

- also the hose your referring to is an vent hose for either your drive belt or your air box ...should be easy to trace it back with the engine cowl off.

enjoy the rhino.........
:d:d:d

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The hose is either the air duct for the cvt or is the outlet for the fan that cools the muffler hanger.

You don't need to remove both seats or the center console to check the oil. Removing the passenger seat is enough, you can look below the oil filter and see the dipstick end there.

Top Bottom